Mckenzie commits to….

Advertisement
Advertisement
He's gonna ball out there. Good for him.

Still ****ed he won't be making plays for us and helping with Gibson next season.

This kid right here is a baller.....we let him go. zfjirjowejafndkrjflkwemora;fl;ksenadm

Advertisement
Kinda wonder how he'll like it out there. Last SFL kid I remember going to Oregon was tacoi sumler and he transferred to app st.

Advertisement
He didn't commit, if you look Mcfadden's twitter feed you can tell they're playing around.

Isaiah Mckenzie Joystick_izzy 27m
Everyone do not listen to @Tee_Time24 Tavarus Mcfadden

Advertisement
I think this kid is good, but I also think he is similar to Berrios. I think the staff had a decision to make between Mckenzie and Berrios, and they chose Berrios. I think both of them will have great college careers.

I think this kid is good, but I also think he is similar to Berrios. I think the staff had a decision to make between Mckenzie and Berrios, and they chose Berrios. I think both of them will have great college careers.

Why not take both? Berrios is far from a sure thing,

We shouldn't have to make a choice between berrios and mckenzie. Since when has it been a rule to not stockpile talent??? Bring em both in. Let em compete and we should get better production. We don't have enough playmakers to be turning down kids.

Advertisement
Back