McIntosh with a play that will make him a lot of money!

SayWhat

Sophomore
Premium
Just a couple of quick observations.

56 yard run, UNC second possession, McIntosh made the tackle out running McCloud, Shaq, etc. Joe Jackson gave up the inside and McCloud overan the play. McIntosh though with the play of the game from an individual standpoint that will pay in the draft.

TD to Thomas was a great play by him and our QB. Rosier was going to Berrios, but saw Thomas come open, pulled the ball back, and then threw it to him. Berrios was open, should've been an easy pass and catch, but Rosier went to the bigger play thankfully.

4th and 13 at UNC 37, dumb f'ing call going for it. That call ****ee me off and we weren't mmoving it effectively. We should've played the field possession game and hopefully they don't do some dumb stuff like that in the next few weeks.

Advertisement
Agreed on the 4th down call. Against Syracuse in a very similar situation we also went for it on 4th and missed. I did agree with Richt on that because we were too close too punt and he did not want to risk a blocked FG because of the poor field. However, the one against NC did not agree with at all. If I had a million bucks I would have bet it all we would not have made it. Offense made no indication all game they would be able to pull that one off.

I would've bet everything I had as well that we wouldn't make it.

That McIntosh play, I watched it probably a jmdozen times. Jackson had a play the previous week that floored me as well. Those two are so athletically gifted it isn't even funny.

No doubt in my mind McIntosh is gone after this year, enjoy him fellas. I'm no NFL scout but I would be shocked if he's still available after day 2.

Advertisement
Those 2 DT we have should stay for their SR year... We can be such a dominant force next year with those 2 and Willis coming back...

Norton will be, but the only reason McIntosh would is to be drafted higher and he hopes to win a MNC here. My draft prediction is second round.

As for the punting / field position debate, he didn't have to boom it which is where moat punters have a problem.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back