McGahee2TheHouse ban has been lifted

Advertisement
99.7% probability SFBayCaneNoleGataBulldogKnightBullOwl is the one behind this nonsense.

I bet he puts lipstick on and jerks off while handing out infractions.

How *** is this crap. I spent 4 years in the Marine Corps. These mods would've been training accidents for sure. Little Stalins running around, first time in their entire lives they have some power and they start banning some of the best posters on this site. Eat a D.I.C.K. and let me catch one of you nerds at a tailgate. Semper Fi!
View attachment 28587

Moderators do not have the power to ban, only issue infractions. If an user gets 3 infractions in a week then they are automatically banned. If someone is outright banned it is done by myself or DMoney.

What is an infraction? Guess I am clueless about the inner workings here.

Advertisement
so I've spoken with the overlords just now.They had the following message:

Yes, definitely.

Wut was the question to dem dare overlords to inspire such a overwhelming positive response...exactly?

Last edited:
Advertisement
How *** is this crap. I spent 4 years in the Marine Corps. These mods would've been training accidents for sure. Little Stalins running around, first time in their entire lives they have some power and they start banning some of the best posters on this site. Eat a D.I.C.K. and let me catch one of you nerds at a tailgate. Semper Fi!
View attachment 28587
i28a8DV.gif

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back