McGahee2TheHouse ban has been lifted

Andrew

All American
Administrator
M2TH was banned once he received his 3rd infraction (7 day period). Since all of his infractions came today and he had no time between getting his 2nd and 3rd I felt it was fair to reverse this 3rd infraction and lift the ban.

I've asked the mods to make sure we have enough time between 2nd and 3rd infractions for users to notice before we issue a 3rd.

Advertisement
Demerits are for gaylords and catholic schools, and last I checked I don't see a bishop on the front page.

Get your act together.

So dat means I can't put him on my fantasy posters team, nikka was a free agent for n hour wtf is this?

Advertisement
How *** is this crap. I spent 4 years in the Marine Corps. These mods would've been training accidents for sure. Little Stalins running around, first time in their entire lives they have some power and they start banning some of the best posters on this site. Eat a D.I.C.K. and let me catch one of you nerds at a tailgate. Semper Fi!
image.jpg

I'm gonna feed Hurricane5 shots while we murk you soft niiiiigggggggggggggggggggggggggg

How *** is this crap. I spent 4 years in the Marine Corps. These mods would've been training accidents for sure. Little Stalins running around, first time in their entire lives they have some power and they start banning some of the best posters on this site. Eat a D.I.C.K. and let me catch one of you nerds at a tailgate. Semper Fi!
View attachment 28587

Moderators do not have the power to ban, only issue infractions. If an user gets 3 infractions in a week then they are automatically banned. If someone is outright banned it is done by myself or DMoney.

View attachment 28587

Moderators do not have the power to ban, only issue infractions. If an user gets 3 infractions in a week then they are automatically banned. If someone is outright banned it is done by myself or DMoney.

That's almost the exact same system used in the military btw, which is ghey, but I appreciate the irony.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Serious? The **** is an infraction on a message board???

How does one get an infraction?

Advertisement
Back