McFadden Enjoys Miami Camp

View as article

Tito Benach

Staff Writer
Premium
2015 McArthur Safety Kendrell McFadden was looking to not only excel on the defensive side of the ball, but also assist with his team’s offense.

“Right now we are just looking to work on our offense, we have a new offense and quarterback. Were trying to also move the ball down the field and score a lot of points.”

McFadden had a successful spring as he feels that his team got a lot better and progressed.

“It was going pretty good. We were progressing, we worked a lot and we learned a lot but that’s the past and were trying to get better.”

McFadden recently attended one of the many Al Golden football camps in Coral Gables and truly enjoyed himself while there.

“That actually went pretty good. I was out there with the DB coaches, Coach D (D’onofrio). It was actually kinda fun, being with Al Golden.”

It’s a known fact that the star safety has a large amount of interest in the hurricanes program. What he likes about Miami is the interesting part.

“The swag. I’m the type of player that when I’m out there I love to be aggressive, I just love to play with swag. Miami just carries the swag automatically.”

McFadden has more visits planned for this summer to top programs in the country.

“I’ll be at LSU, Alabama, Cincinnati, and I just left Florida State.”

When asked what he is looking for in a school, the McArthur product has three key factors.

“Academics, and the coaching staff and starting as a freshman.”

Advertisement
Advertisement
When asked what he is looking for in a school, the McArthur product has three key factors.

“Academics, and the coaching staff and starting as a freshman.”

This is similar to what I'm looking forward to with my new employer. High pay and benefits, friendly superiors and starting as a CEO!

"starting as a freshman"? earn it kid and doubt the kid comes here if that's the case. he will end up at some school with a slimy head coach who will tell him he will start just to get him in the door.

Advertisement
Shouldn't have a problem taking a starting safety spot from Deon Bush as a senior. Happy Mother's Day.

Program is getting back to where it should be when Canes find humor in a prospect's wishful delusions of starting as a true freshman.

//Roster is getting stronger and deeper

Advertisement
I wonder if he is related to Brian McFadden. Went to the MAC also, but ended up at FSU.

thats his nephew.....or cousin...hes also Avery Johnson/Patrick Peterson's cousin..

kid started as a 9th grader for my alma mater....

He has the goods and the bloodlines....will be at least a 4star....

will have to battle fsu for this one.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back