McDermott

Advertisement
That the hiring of his brother at ND has nothing o do with him and wont affect his decision which i believe top and i read somewhere he is deciding in April

He's a UM fanatic, his brother PLAYS here and isnt some little assistant who grabs tge coach coffee in the morning, he's local and i bet his parents are in his ear too plus he got too much fire for Notre Dame they can't handle a beast like him.

Advertisement
Still think he comes here and it might not affect his decision but a lot of times when kids say distance or coaching changes won't affect their decisions, they do, or sanctions for that matter

Still think he comes here and it might not affect his decision but a lot of times when kids say distance or coaching changes won't affect their decisions, they do, or sanctions for that matter

This is different it's a school hiring his brother so everybody thinks that's all about him so he had to talk about it

Advertisement
Advertisement
This is a kid I would like to commit early ala Olsen and Duke. Early secure commits definitely give a class momentum especially if they are helping by calling potential teamates.

Advertisement
KC will be an EE like Shane, and ND is clearly trying to do everything they can to pull him. Randy McDermott said ND had to give Tyler assurances he would not be involved in his brother's recruitment before he signed on.

Advertisement
Back