McDermott

Advertisement
Well, I'm Catholic and can't stand Notre Dame and everything it stands for...

unfortunately, you are probably the minority. some people I know think the HC at ND is equivalent to the Pope.

Definitely in the minority. But a few reasons:

(1) I grew up a Miami fan, so I always had a distaste for ND and their attitude towards everyone else.

(2) I went to Marquette and ND is a big b-ball rivalry; funny thing is they act like their program is better than Marquette's...which is complete non-sense. ****, there were idiots that went to Marquette that grew up ND fans and they still thought ND was holier than thou.

(3) I have read many college football historical books and documentaries - they all conclude on one thing: Notre Dame was pulling shenanigans just as much as anyone else under Holtz, yet no one brings this up. Heck, if you asked the average ND fan and general media, they think ND never did anything wrong...ever.

(4) I've worked with many people from Notre Dame in my career. It's about 25% rate that the person is not a d-bag or an overconfident jerk.

Well, I'm Catholic and can't stand Notre Dame and everything it stands for...

unfortunately, you are probably the minority. some people I know think the HC at ND is equivalent to the Pope.

I've never noticed that. But maybe it's different in different pockets of the U.S.

I grew up St. Paul, which is completely run by the Irish Catholics. There's a lot I love about being Irish and Catholic, but Notre Dame is not one of them.

if there are a Gaytor, Crimonole, Notre Lame in the room and i had two bullets,

i may have to shoot notre lame twice.

Advertisement
catholic and hate ND. if they are miami fans, and they get the history and rivalry, they hate nd as well. no way the parents are torn on fb weekends going to nd and UM games.

The pope is resigning because ND got destroyed in the NC game, for Christ sakes.

Advertisement
Back