McDermott visiting this weekend too now

LMAO @ the comments and gifs .... HAAAAAA .... Nothing but love for this **** Orange and Green man.

Shane is coming to let Johnnie Dixon know that he's going to be his roommate.

I see Shane, Trevor Darling, Joseph Yearby, Erick Flowers and Duke having a very interesting conversation with Cook .... HOOOLY SHT .. THIS WOULD BE EPIC

Shane?

Advertisement
LMAO @ the comments and gifs .... HAAAAAA .... Nothing but love for this **** Orange and Green man.

I see Shane, Trevor Darling, Joseph Yearby, Erick Flowers and Duke having a very interesting conversation with Cook .... HOOOLY SHT .. THIS WOULD BE EPIC

Shane?

My bad Groz,

these gifs got me all messed up. I meant KC. So use to big bro Shane

Shane?

My bad Groz,

these gifs got me all messed up. I meant KC. So use to big bro Shane

It's cool, Thats kind of what I thought. Just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing some big prospect.

hopefully Kc just walks in tha mug like.....

59.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
We need Tracy there talking to Cook man. Who better knows what it was like to almost be a Gator but stayed home to represent.

Al aint messin around with this class...i like it...i like it a lot...

We need to roll the greatest dice game of all time with this recruiting class!!!!!

68.gif

Advertisement
Back