McCray the "Mid commit"

Ehh...

I like all of Goldens decisions, but the choice to offer this kid and not Skai last year still eats at me.

Hopefully Figueroa, Owens & Young will help me forget

You can't compare Moore and McCray. It was a numbers thing with Moore (I still think we should have offered him earlier) where as McCray is coming in as part of a class that will have more than 30 kids.

Advertisement
Advertisement
This guy is playing a dangerous game this late in the recruiting season... lsu just got a linebacker out of Illinois and there going hard after Kenny young there's a reason they didn't offer him yet hes a plan c guy for them...and if we pull the plug on this guy I could see him getting left out in the cold recruiting refuge....

Last edited:
Hope the kid sticks. LSU is slimy so you never know. But staff has so many recrutis it is working that anyone that flips will be replaced quickly.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I don't know much about this kid, but I really want him. I usually assess players not on how many stars they have, but what offers they have. For a kid to have offers from LSU and Alabama (according to rivals) says that he's someone worth while to me. I mean, Perryman was only a 3 star, but he had an offer from Bama and he's been a complete stud for us.

Advertisement
Back