McCrary expecting an offer?

Golden Era

i mean Richt Era
article on Rivals reporting that we are set to shot up his list because he recently spoke to our coaches and he is now expecting an offer.

Advertisement
I would be surprised if they offer without seeing him at camp.
he didn't camp last year due to an injury didn't he?

I could be wrong, but I don't remember an injury. Either way, that's not the point though... I'm saying I don't think Miami will offer without seeing him in camp THIS year. And still then, I would be surprised if he was offered.

I would be surprised if they offer without seeing him at camp.
he didn't camp last year due to an injury didn't he?

I could be wrong, but I don't remember an injury. Either way, that's not the point though... I'm saying I don't think Miami will offer without seeing him in camp THIS year. And still then, I would be surprised if he was offered.
we'll have to wait and see. i'm hopeful he gets one, pretty high on him.

Advertisement
I would rather us see a kid at a camp, this is going to be a competitive year for offers and spots to commit.

He camped once but they asked to see him again and he got injured so he couldn't do it the second time.

He camped once but they asked to see him again and he got injured so he couldn't do it the second time.

ah yes, that's what it was. he seems pretty keen for that offer it will be interesting to see what happens if he gets it.

Advertisement
Back