McCord?

Chick is not the best pass rusher his strength is motor thats it. Dude was never a sack guy for that class Clowney was.

Advertisement
He's a true stud in the making. He's got the frame to put on good weight and will be a terror by his junior year. I think we have four guys in this last class whose ceilings are simply higher than all the rest: Duke, Flowers, Kirby, and McCord (with Bush very close).

IMO Bush has the highest ceiling out of all of them. He's playing a position not projected for him and one that he played sparingly. He's got a great blend of athleticism and the frame to become a good sized NFL safety. His closing speed and pursuit is ridiculous for a kid with that nature. Stud.

Duke may be the next superstar, but we already knew what we were getting from him from the get go.

McCord is our best pass rusher. Both he and Hamilton will play a lot going forward.

Cain and Green have no business at Miami. Typical Shannon reach because he couldn't get first, second or third option.

McCord looks like a safety out there. Should be redshirted. Will be a good one but needs 30 pounds.

Advertisement
I think the dude is a decent standing up rush end. But at this point, with his hand down, he's not strong enough yet. i think the guy would make a heck or an OLB too. But who am I.... I also think dyron Dye needs to go back to DE...

I think the dude is a decent standing up rush end. But at this point, with his hand down, he's not strong enough yet. i think the guy would make a heck or an OLB too. But who am I.... I also think dyron Dye needs to go back to DE...

dyron dye is our starting te and best blocking te....ummmm i think he shoul dstay right where his......

now the Perry kid needs to shape up or transfer out to usf where his bro just committed to

McCord is as big as Tom Carroll when he was senior. We'd die to have Tom Carroll on this team. McCord needs to be playing. He's as big as Cain.

Advertisement
McCord is as big as Tom Carroll when he was senior. We'd die to have Tom Carroll on this team. McCord needs to be playing. He's as big as Cain.

Speak for yourself. He was no better than anything we have now.

Tom Carroll would be logging a lot of minutes on this team. That tells you what kind of players we have on the roster right now. If they stay healthy I expect Hamilton and McCord to log major minutes going forward.

I listened on radio today?...seemed like I heard his name alot. How'd he look out there? Did his sacks and tackles come in meaningful min's?

(It'd be great to have him step up and earn some meaningful min's going forward)

He is the other #17 on the field.

Advertisement
why does it seem like he is our best pass rusher yet he is the weakest and the smallest?

Chickillo's by far the best pass rusher.

Really? He looked better last year

Nope. This is more of the same. We always vastly overrate the play of freshmen then say the've regressed when they are relied upon the next year and don't dominate. He is better and is in the backfield far more than any other player. We just want him to be something he's not.

you mean a DT?

McCord is our best pass rusher. Both he and Hamilton will play a lot going forward.

And I want them getting more and more reps, on the job training is way better than sitting and watching and their shirts are already burned, so get them in there and let them get after the QB a little bit.

Advertisement
If I remember correctly, on McCord's second sack (maybe it was his first) he absolutely bulldozed their olineman. Any chance we can get a GIF of that?

Advertisement
Back