McCord?

dudenate

[]__[] []\/[]
I listened on radio today?...seemed like I heard his name alot. How'd he look out there? Did his sacks and tackles come in meaningful min's?

(It'd be great to have him step up and earn some meaningful min's going forward)

Advertisement
He had a nice sack and a batted ball at the end of the game. Very quick end but needs to bulk up a bit and learn the defense better. He'll be a stud soon enough IMO

Advertisement
He had like a sack and a half, the bethune cookman QB was his former HS teammate so the announcers kept making that known to the viewers

why does it seem like he is our best pass rusher yet he is the weakest and the smallest?

Advertisement
why does it seem like he is our best pass rusher yet he is the weakest and the smallest?

B/c Cain isn't that good, Chick is a high motor guy, Shyonne can't stay healthy, Rico can't even make it to the 2 deep, and the remainder are freshman themselves

Chickillo's by far the best pass rusher.

Really? He looked better last year

Nope. This is more of the same. We always vastly overrate the play of freshmen then say the've regressed when they are relied upon the next year and don't dominate. He is better and is in the backfield far more than any other player. We just want him to be something he's not.

Advertisement

Chickillo's by far the best pass rusher.

Really? He looked better last year

Nope. This is more of the same. We always vastly overrate the play of freshmen then say the've regressed when they are relied upon the next year and don't dominate. He is better and is in the backfield far more than any other player. We just want him to be something he's not.

I have to disagree I see Shayon Green back there more often then chick

He looks like a WR playing DE but you can tell he's going to be a star once he puts on another 20-30lbs

Advertisement
In 2 years McCord is going to be a BEAST here. Kid showed very good instincts, speed and some decent skill for a player his age. He is TINY to be playing right now. Needs some serious time in the weight room, but I liked what I saw today. We have a LOT of great young talent on this team. We just need a couple of years to develop it and grow it.

McCord on FaceBook: "Well facebook friends, 1st Sack felt good, and the 2nd one was even better!!! But dat 1st sack was no doubt dedicated 2 u Dad, R.I.P. Mr. Wilson, gone and not 4gottin, Doin my thang at dis Private University 4 u. Just like u wanted ur son 2. And im dat son. Meet u again soon".....I'm glad for the kid. Played well today.

He's a true stud in the making. He's got the frame to put on good weight and will be a terror by his junior year. I think we have four guys in this last class whose ceilings are simply higher than all the rest: Duke, Flowers, Kirby, and McCord (with Bush very close).

His sack of Quentin Williams was of his former teammate. He was the QB of the Jefferson Team that beat Miami Norland in 2010.

Advertisement
Back