McCloudy Days

SlimeyChan

Freshman
Our Miami Hurricanes are the best soap opera ever. Must see television at its finest. No matter how much I tell myself “you know what this year I won’t let the Canes get me upset” IT STILL HAPPENS. What kind of dirt does McCloud have on Manny? Why did McCloud regress so much? Why does Wiggins get the most reps at WR? I mean bruh did these kids walk in Mandy Diaz office while he was getting pegged? Something is up. Manny has been on this staff forever and we still don’t have corners fellas. DBs getting gassed after the first quarter and they never look for the ball which results in PI every single time. I mean who tf is teaching these kids bruh ****. Alright rant over. Go Canes. Bama 89- Canes 5.

Advertisement
Get rid of the Prez, AD, and HC and then hire people who will treat the football program as a business, because football put suntan U on the map. If Shltty *** bama with it's disgusting heritage can become the power that be how can we NOT be dominant, also?

I just answered my own question..... sorry carry on. Trot pope out there again to drop another pass, and baker the NO defense maker will be on the sidelines for 2021..... Open your eyes my peoples.

Advertisement
Lol my bad bruh. You can delete it. Just felt like saying what was on the brain.
JD08 iz my boie, but I like this thread! keep em coming! Ha

There’s a lot of questionable players that continue get get trotted back out on the field... check one of the multiple threads on the receivers!

McCloud playing reminds me of how long it took to bench Pathchan for Rousseau last year. This staff seems to be handing out seniority and kiss *** stars

Get rid of the Prez, AD, and HC and then hire people who will treat the football program as a business, because football put suntan U on the map. If Shltty *** bama with it's disgusting heritage can become the power that be how can we NOT be dominant, also?

I just answered my own question..... sorry carry on. Trot pope out there again to drop another pass, and baker the NO defense maker will be on the sidelines for 2021..... Open your eyes my peoples.
Catchy

Advertisement

There’s a lot of questionable players that continue get get trotted back out on the field... check one of the multiple threads on the receivers!

McCloud playing reminds me of how long it took to bench Pathchan for Rousseau last year. This staff seems to be handing out seniority and kiss *** stars
Remember when Richt kept playing Rozier? I think the staff is so concerned about criticism and failure that they're afraid to take a chance.

The put McCloud in at DE and he repeatedly lost contain.

I realize there is a fine line between loyalty to guys that stay so that future guys consider staying but **** he was exposed everywhere he went on the field this year.

Remember when Richt kept playing Rozier? I think the staff is so concerned about criticism and failure that they're afraid to take a chance.
One of the things I loved is how Row-sure said in a press conference how to pronounce his last name, but almost everybody (except for one announcer) called him Row-zier. Probably cause at the end he said something like... u can call me whatever u want! Lol

Pope,Wiggins and McCloud stra garbage! If DJ Ivey is our best corner we FAU! How you give up three stra TD to a WR who only had one catch all season! You can tell they can’t make open field tackle because when they do make one they beat they chest and celebrate like they pick # 1! Manny already so-so D coordinator then he hire a mutha****er that now less than him? How you give up 800 yds to a team and still gotta job? One thing about Nick Saban he ain’t friends with nobody either **** or get off the pot! If you can’t fire a guy don’t hire a guy!

Advertisement
Our Miami Hurricanes are the best soap opera ever. Must see television at its finest. No matter how much I tell myself “you know what this year I won’t let the Canes get me upset” IT STILL HAPPENS. What kind of dirt does McCloud have on Manny? Why did McCloud regress so much? Why does Wiggins get the most reps at WR? I mean bruh did these kids walk in Mandy Diaz office while he was getting pegged? Something is up. Manny has been on this staff forever and we still don’t have corners fellas. DBs getting gassed after the first quarter and they never look for the ball which results in PI every single time. I mean who tf is teaching these kids bruh ****. Alright rant over. Go Canes. Bama 89- Canes 5.
We are nicest team in america, we will find ways to play you because you should never lose your spot.. We will bring him back next season and he will start against bama

I wasn’t as mad about the Rosier because I expected that out of Richt. He straight up tells you he doesn’t like playing younger QBs. **** he didn’t even like Rosier but he felt forced to play the guy. Because some people “didn’t know the playbook and lacked leadership”

Advertisement
Pope,Wiggins and McCloud stra garbage! If DJ Ivey is our best corner we FAU! How you give up three stra TD to a WR who only had one catch all season! You can tell they can’t make open field tackle because when they do make one they beat they chest and celebrate like they pick # 1! Manny already so-so D coordinator then he hire a mutha****er that now less than him? How you give up 800 yds to a team and still gotta job? One thing about Nick Saban he ain’t friends with nobody either **** or get off the pot! If you can’t fire a guy don’t hire a guy!
Lol BIG FACTS. Manny can’t fire him because it’s Manny’s defense! He’s just gonna hire a guy from Daytona State Basketball Coaching staff and make him run his defense. Handy Manny Diaz is the problem.

Lol at the notion McCloud can play DE. Remember that rhetoric here? Lol

The put McCloud in at DE and he repeatedly lost contain.

I realize there is a fine line between loyalty to guys that stay so that future guys consider staying but **** he was exposed everywhere he went on the field this year.
Bruh last night this man looked so lost. Manny is obsessed with 53.

Advertisement
Back