Boxing Mayweather Vs Logan Paul Live at Hard Rock

Mackmiller974

All ACC
20210427_205324.jpg

Advertisement
Money May wants to buy a rocketship or maybe see if he can get the Koh-i-Noor on a discount so he can put it on a chain. idk

Only reason he is rolling out of bed for this one.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
This is vintage 2021. People spending their stimmy money on a Mayweather PPV bout vs. their favorite youtuber.

Did Mayweather toy with him or was he just unable to put him [Paul] away?

Did Paul surprise anyone by going the distance?

Did Mayweather toy with him or was he just unable to put him [Paul] away?

Did Paul surprise anyone by going the distance?
Unable to put him away. Mayweather landed some big blows and it barely fazed Paul. Nothing new though, 10+ years since Mayweather's last true knockout. Mayweather stole money tonight. Definition of easy money. Lol

Advertisement
Unable to put him away. Mayweather landed some big blows and it barely fazed Paul. Nothing new though, 10+ years since Mayweather's last true knockout. Mayweather stole money tonight. Definition of easy money. Lol

He knocked Logan Paul unconscious by accident once in the fight and then held him up to make sure the fight went on.

Paul was also ******* around in the 2nd or 3rd, and Floyd gave him a receipt on a body shot that made Paul nearly **** his pants.

If you think this was anything more than Older Paul Brother paying Money Mayweather to have a glorified sparring session with him, you're silly. Money was legit laughing at him the entire fight and Logan Paul was just talking ****.

Edit - here is the moment he accidentally knocked him loopy.

He knocked Logan Paul unconscious by accident once in the fight and then held him up to make sure the fight went on.

Paul was also ******* around in the 2nd or 3rd, and Floyd gave him a receipt on a body shot that made Paul nearly **** his pants.

If you think this was anything more than Older Paul Brother paying Money Mayweather to have a glorified sparring session with him, you're silly. Money was legit laughing at him the entire fight and Logan Paul was just talking ****.

Edit - here is the moment he accidentally knocked him loopy.

I don't know if Logan was out cold, but I have to think the ref would have seen Logan and called a stoppage if Logan was really out cold and in danger. Especially considering Logan isn't a real boxer you know.

I don't know if Logan was out cold, but I have to think the ref would have seen Logan and called a stoppage if Logan was really out cold and in danger. Especially considering Logan isn't a real boxer you know.
It wasn't a real bout. That ref wasn't stopping anything.

Advertisement
Back