Mayfield Embarrasses Taint

Advertisement
OSU fans taken it pretty hard.
Always tough when your season ends after the 2nd game.

Agreed, but find it hilarious that they cry about everything. They just got their a$$ spanked on their home field, and this is their complaint? This was all about revenge, and I loved every second of it.

Greg Schiano... Your defensive line is way way way overrated.

Two times OSU needed a stop and two times OU pushed it down their throat. Still can't believe he had the audacity to say this was the best def he's ever been around. 800+ yards given up in two games thus far. FOH

Advertisement
The best part is all the pundits saying well they're not out of the playoffs yet, same with FSU....Mmmmkay.

Advertisement

Agreed, but find it hilarious that they cry about everything. They just got their a$$ spanked on their home field, and this is their complaint? This was all about revenge, and I loved every second of it.

Make no mistake, I loved it too. Made my night.
That "season ends" part of my comment was a little salt thrown on the wound.

That was glorious to watch but lol at trying to plant a flag on a field turf

Saying their season has ended is a bit premature. They lost at home to a bad hokie team and still won a Championship.
That said, it was great to see Mayfield and OU dominate them.

And they will be treading on thin ice the rest of the way.

Advertisement
Wish the refs would of called the PI every play on that 14 the previous week, they would have two losses now.

Advertisement
HaHaHa....had to evacuate leaving everything to Irma...this provided some much needed relief last night...THE OSU got manhandled at home & the flag planting had me really laughing. Urban Renewal looked like he had swallowed a lemon...

I loved watching Mayfield play with fire and a chip on his shoulder. Hopefully Rosier can give us some of that.

Advertisement
Back