Mayes is an EE

Advertisement
That's wussup! Congrats to the young man for handling his business in the classroom and fulfilling his obligation. Time to get to work bruh! We need more kids like him.

This is Huge, since he is good talent not great, he can get an edge on the playbook and go through the full cycle of the offseason. i see him as a redshirt but its still a huge get

Advertisement
Awesome. I really like this kid probably more than others. Think he'll be one of the nice surprises from this class.

Smart move by Billy Mayes. He got in before we wound up in a potential numbers crunch that would get him Brandon Holifielded.

Advertisement
Was told by someone from Miami that he is in fact enrolled, but football wants to wait until NSD to announce it. I didn't ask, but I would assume they are doing the same with Owens and Heurtelou

Was told by someone from Miami that he is in fact enrolled, but football wants to wait until NSD to announce it. I didn't ask, but I would assume they are doing the same with Owens and Heurtelou

Splash! They want more splash.

Canesport "confirming" it too.

Lol yeah, they talked to his mom, I talked to someone who works in the SID office. Not sure when fans will realize that Canesport has zero actual connections outside of touching their ****s together

Advertisement
Why do people post Canesport confirmed anything? (not picking on Laalon) --- We don't trust them. At all.

If they post an article, bring it here and we will all decide for ourselves.

Canesport can be reporting a hurricane from the middle of the hurricane on the weather channel and I would still have to get further confirmation before I grabbed my umbrella.

Last edited:

good, the coaches should keep stuff like this close to the vest...have others worry about our numbers situation!!!

Smart move by Billy Mayes. He got in before we wound up in a potential numbers crunch that would get him Brandon Holifielded.

BOOM! Great post. Because I for one am not a fan of Mayes. But I hope he proves me wrong. Didnt hear anything about him being an EE so someone must have put a bug in his ear that he could get left out if the tide turns our way and to get his a$$ in early.

Advertisement

Lol yeah, they talked to his mom, I talked to someone who works in the SID office. Not sure when fans will realize that Canesport has zero actual connections outside of touching their ****s together

That's why confirming is in quotations

That's why confirming is in quotations

No disrespect towards you, was just looking for a way to reference Shodell and Ferman touching ****s. Because they totally touch their ****s together.

Advertisement
Back