Maybe this can help with recruiting...

deerob305

Junior
Kobe throwing up the U....TV sees probably his favorite BBall player representing the U and recommits on NSD...lol...I can dream can I??

447.jpg

Advertisement
Travonte grew up in Florida right?

Probably been a Lebron fan his whole life

But LeBron just start winning championships and he just got here 4 years ago...I knw he seen Kobe win a couple championships before LeBron did...Kobe was everybody's favorite player...lol

Advertisement
This may not be huge, but it's definitely got to resonate with some kids, seeing superstars on your campus. It is something I'd pitch to kids, because what other school can say they regulary host VIPs like Kobe, Wade and James on campus. Not many. But realistically it's not going to be the sole reason a kid commits.

Advertisement
Do you really think a guy who is a blatant Duke fan, who has zero connection to the U or SoFla, doing a hand signal for a picture that some fan asked him to do is going to be the reason a kid chooses this school? Smfh ridiculous.

Advertisement

Not everyone seems to have gotten it, but this is very funny.
I mean not really if you're a true Heat fan that grew up down here and been a fan from day 1 like myself

Same here I went through the 55+ loss season a few years ago....and the Alonzo Mourning andTim Hardaway days...when we should have won aleast 1 championship if it wasn't for a guy named Jordan, and a Team from New York...

Do you really think a guy who is a blatant Duke fan, who has zero connection to the U or SoFla, doing a hand signal for a picture that some fan asked him to do is going to be the reason a kid chooses this school? Smfh ridiculous.

No I dnt but if you read the statement I made smart guy, I said, "I can dream can't I?" Before the pic in the original post

Advertisement

I mean not really if you're a true Heat fan that grew up down here and been a fan from day 1 like myself

Same here I went through the 55+ loss season a few years ago....and the Alonzo Mourning andTim Hardaway days...when we should have won aleast 1 championship if it wasn't for a guy named Jordan, and a Team from New York...

Kindey failures and **** Damon Jones ******* up took more titles away but its funny that dumbasses in other states dont remember any of that and think that we were never fans but whatever

Kindey failures and **** Damon Jones ****ing up took more titles away but its funny that dumbasses in other states dont remember any of that and think that we were never fans but whatever

Jamaica, let's take it back to Rony Seikaly and Glen Rice, lol.

Advertisement
Back