Maybe Mullin would have been better choice

Advertisement
Richt was the right guy from a CEO standpoint. Got the IPF, got more money for assistants, brought energy back to the program, and repaired relationships in the area. However, from an W/L standpoint, he appears to be the wrong choice because he is ignoring obvious issues on Offense, thinking way too small with assistant hires(Patke and his son) and is getting used by kids in the area offer wise

Richt is getting shiit on here but I take him over that cornball nerd every day of the week and twice on game day. If you think Mullen can't relate to kids at UF, imagine the disconnect he would have here. At least the players can relate to Richt being he ALWAYS looks high.

Advertisement
Richt is getting shiit on here but I take him over that cornball nerd every day of the week and twice on game day. If you think Mullen can't relate to kids at UF, imagine the disconnect he would have here. At least the players can relate to Richt being he ALWAYS looks high.
lulz

Based on what he has done with gaytors offense and QB. I hate to praise anything gaytor.
You hate to praise anything gator but you are gonna do it anyway? right. You know what I hate, anything gator. You know what I like, telling gator fans like you to go molest your sister. See how my words are congruent.

Advertisement
I'm sure it hurts you to praise them, come back at the end of the season when pitiful FSU beats them like they have for the past years

Man I wonder what goes through people’s heads sometimes when they post dumbass **** like this. I mean you all could say the same about me talking about ****y bars and getting drunk lol.

Advertisement
You hate to praise anything gator but you are gonna do it anyway? right. You know what I hate, anything gator. You know what I like, telling gator fans like you to go molest your sister. See how my words are congruent.
Hi dweeb. Been following canes for 30 years - I’m sure you were still in daddy’s nut sack. I won’t allow my kids to go to UF. don’t tell me I’m a gator

Hi dweeb. Been following canes for 30 years - I’m sure you were still in daddy’s nut sack. I won’t allow my kids to go to UF. don’t tell me I’m a gator

Well I got you beat by 4 year my fellow "cane Fan." Now I am very disturbed that I also told you to go molest a family member and you didn't take any offense at that???

Advertisement
His defense would not be as good as ours is. He would not have grantham or Diaz. Our offense would look better though.

Should have been taken over Golden, 100%, and I didn't get why everyone was down on him last time around either. Built a tough program at Mississippi State, which is probably the worst job in the SEC other than Vandy.

You think Saban, Kirby, or Dabo actually relate to SFL kids? Winning makes you easily relatable. Well, winning and bags

Advertisement
Back