Off-Topic Maybe just keep your kids off the golf course

PanteraCanes

Sophomore

Golfers tell kids to stay off the course.
House moms get mad and start something
The dads decide it’s throw down time. Quickly they find out they just attacked some trained fighters.

At least the kids probably learned a lesson. Stay off the course and don’t start anything you cant handle.

my favorite part is the you better stay down

Advertisement
Advertisement
What were they supposed to do when the dads came running at them swinging?

Any good fighter will tell you that leaving a street fight is the smart move. They are lucky no one had a handgun. The video only shows the end of it so who knows if the dads are running in swinging or if the mma guys keep the verbal yelling then swing after dads approach.

No winners here. MMA guys are losers for fighting a bunch of dads. Parents are losers for not getting their kids off the course AND for letting a few bad words get them beat up.
Couldn't have said it better myself. What a complete clown show.

Advertisement
I'm not sure if I saw one punch connect. Most were dudes slipping (or drunk) and a chokehold. 2/10 Not impressed.

I'm not sure if I saw one punch connect. Most were dudes slipping (or drunk) and a chokehold. 2/10 Not impressed.

Watch it again, my friend...

The dad in the white hat at the far left ate that hook off the dome. The fact he fell straight down onto his *** then rolled to his side (waking him up, most likely) is a tell-tale side.
Near the middle/right of the screen, the bald dad gets tagged several times by the dude in the black pants. Knocked down by a quick left hook/uppercut, gets up wild, runs directly into a straight left that drops him onto his face, then takes a couple more to the face while he's down on his knees.
Pink shirt looks to have connected once, too, but he's the least active.
Not sure how that one dad in the red shirt came to be sleeping on the cart path, though.

That was a clear case of totally untrained dudes versus trained dudes.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Any good fighter will tell you that leaving a street fight is the smart move. They are lucky no one had a handgun. The video only shows the end of it so who knows if the dads are running in swinging or if the mma guys keep the verbal yelling then swing after dads approach.

Agreed on all fronts.
I will say that the part of the video where the mom throws a golf ball at the MMA guy in the pink shirt (who then clocks a dad for it, lol) and raises her hands in victory, at least somewhat suggests there may have been some rowdiness from the mom/dad side. Still not wise to fight grown men, especially coming out of their homes (where they may keep weapons).

Advertisement
Back