Maybe if you win I'll be on time...

Advertisement
Did You Just Take Both 06092022191818.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I hate the media. So many think they are so important. You should see the hockey media up here. I swear most of them think they are as important as the players. They come off as so condescending to fans. Like they have some great understanding of the game because they went to effing radio school. Like give me a break

I didn’t think he’d be a fit down there. Between the fake southern drawl, to the really really weird dancing with a recruit. He’s a northern guy. He’s s real *****, just doesn’t seem like a good person. I think ND should’ve been his career gig, he was crazy to leave. He had them cruising along, highly ranked, making good money doing what he loved.

Oh well. Not a fan, I suppose we can enjoy watching the crash and burn from a distance.

Advertisement
As much as I dislike Brian Kelly he should have ignored the reporter, and not called on her. If she complained, tell her she used her time. Her comment was unprofessional. I assume she doesn‘t represent a local high school paper. Or Penny Saver….

99% of these reporters can f-off, acting as if anything they write brings any value.

Last edited:
I tend to view these things a different way.

Brian Kelly will be fine.

He’s been successful every where he’s been for long runs.

He knows how to coach football, how to hire top flight people. When to fire the wrong the ppl and how to get his team ready.

Also I don’t view this moment as that bad. Anytime you’re the new guy, have expectations of being super dope and especially if you are viewed as cultural outsider, Ppl will try to “test your gangsta” so in this moment a disrespect media member tried to gain some clout on the new coach, and Kelly handled it in stride.

As much as I dislike Brian Kelly he should have ignored the reporter, and not called on her. If she complained, tell her she used her time.
Listen, we all know how this goes. Should Brian Kelly shovel the **** right back at her; next thing you know she's making her rounds on all of the legacy media stations, pulling out her "pu$$y card" and sharing her touching, harrowing, brave story with Savannah Guthrie about how she survived the sexist misogynistic, advances of that monster Coach Kelly.

I am woman, hear me ***** and moan.

Advertisement
Back