Maybe i missed it.....

Advertisement
Fill me in.. What am I missing in this picture? Jealousy of hair? Bruv's embracing?

Fr fr, I can't be this dumb.

At the end of last season's game, the coaches met mid field, and instead of shaking hands CMR started poking Fedora in the chest and giving him the business.

They never did admit what it was all about, but Fedora has been accused of stealing signs in the past and there were several late hits in that game that looked an awful lot like flagrant attempts to cause injury.

They are not going to enjoy this trim to Miami unless they skip the game and take in a beach day.

EDIT: Did not mean to type "trim," but I'm **** sure gonna leave it that way :quagfinal:

UNC at Miami doesn't worry me. Right now I'm most concerned with VT LSU and BC.

LSU because of special teams. We're breaking in a true freshman kicker, on the road and Feagles will need to show game one that he's better than he was last season. Baxa is going to be under a LOT of pressure. If he's on point, the entire season may come down to a couple Thurs/Fri road games.

Not sure if you guys have noticed, but once November rolls around, Thurs/Fri road games are where ranked P5 teams season's go to die. Nobody was immune. Miami, Clemson, SoCal, Washington, Stanford, just to name a few.. all lost on the road, on a Thurs or Fri. Its been that way for a few seasons now. Notice the big bad SEC doesn't schedule those games. No they're too busy playing FCS teams in November.

VT is the 2nd best team in the division. They DID lose their top 3 CB though. But its still not going to be an easy game.

BC has been getting a lot of preseason love. So of course we have to play them on a Friday night, in late October. Sure hope it goes more like it did for us @ Duke (which was one of the only P5 Thurs/Fri ranked road wins last season) than @ Pitt.

Advertisement
At the end of last season's game, the coaches met mid field, and instead of shaking hands CMR started poking Fedora in the chest and giving him the business.

They never did admit what it was all about, but Fedora has been accused of stealing signs in the past and there were several late hits in that game that looked an awful lot like flagrant attempts to cause injury.

They are not going to enjoy this trim to Miami unless they skip the game and take in a beach day.

EDIT: Did not mean to type "trim," but I'm **** sure gonna leave it that way :quagfinal:

Rick was HOT. I believe in that neck of the woods they call this “giving him what for” or something like that. Rick was straight up poking and lecturing and showing Fedora ZERO respect.

DE2FE5B6-06B5-4D52-A13B-78E86D69F16D.gif

Op thought this was the basketball forum

That's my coach, bru... You don't think that **** lookin to light some hot**** fires??
screen-shot-2017-09-27-at-5-41-05-pm-copy.jpg

The good pastor over the years has shown on occasion that he does not hold true to forgive and forget. Expect he will punch an extra seven in that game.

Advertisement
Going on the road to play what is a preseason Top 20 VT team, likely a night game in chilly weather is almost certainly more difficult.

UNC should be better than last year, but last year was our worst regular season game outside of Pitt. Plus its a short week for both of us, but they have to travel, which is a major disadvantage, as we learned in 2016.

And yes they return a bunch, but they still don't have anything at QB. When they've beaten us in recent years, its because they had studs there in Williams and Trubisky.

Imo LSU, FSU, @VT, and @BC are all tougher. Maybe @GT too

I do think its the biggest "trap" game though with FSU the following week

They have enough at qb to move the ball and score on us and they will have an extra season under his belt with a plethora of experienced weapons.

How is LSU tougher? Based on what? reputation? No way. UNC is way tougher game. VPI? half their team is gutted. They really dont have anything threatening to us besides lane stadium. @BC you may have a point there. if anythings its a tie.

You guys are highly underestimating a UNC team that we haven't consistently or convincingly beat in god knows how long.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back