May open 2021 season against Alabama

Advertisement
I think we're trying to schedule Auburn for 2020

Plus we have home and homes with Mich St for 2020-21. So the people who wanted a tougher OOC schedule are definitely getting their wish.

We have Texas A&M down for 2022 and 2023 too.

I'd like to see us schedule some West Coast schools again like Washington. I think a UM vs. USC match up would set TV viewing records. I don't think we've played them since like the 60's.

1966 vs. USC in the Orange Bowl, we won.
1968 vs. USC in the Colosseum, they won.

Atlanta? Does Alabama ever agree to "neutral" sites where it's gonna be less than 80% hick?

Atlanta? Does Alabama ever agree to "neutral" sites where it's gonna be less than 80% hick?

Well, they did play in Jerry world last year. So, that was at least outside of a 250 mile range although I don't recall what the crowd was like.

Advertisement
Well, they did play in Jerry world last year. So, that was at least outside of a 250 mile range although I don't recall what the crowd was like.

That does look better geographically, but it's still the south. Reminds me a little of BYU opening with LSU this year in Houston. Why not do it the other way around? Play the game in Denver. And our game? Orlando sounds better. But I'd prefer home and home.

ehhh... I'm sure it's big money for us, but I just remember how sh*tty our labor day FSU series were for both sides... worst games of our rivalry that i can ever remember..... no one is playing their best ball... i'd prefer to play them or any powerhouse 3-4games in.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back