May 9 vs Appalachian State 1pm ACCNX

Thinking about this makes my brain hurt. McFarlane allowed 5 god **** walks last time out. Rosario, Mederos, Garland throw BP every other start. I think I'd go Smith, Federman, McFarlane with Rosario, Mederos, Garland, Walters ready in case a quick hook is needed. We need to hit...a lot.
AMac needs to stay the Friday night guy, he has at least shown a pulse and is solid statically. Then Smith, then I would throw a staff game Sunday.

Walter's needs more burn, every time he throws he looks good to me.

Advertisement
AMac needs to stay the Friday night guy, he has at least shown a pulse and is solid statically. Then Smith, then I would throw a staff game Sunday.

Walter's needs more burn, every time he throws he looks good to me.
The thing with throwing a staff game on Sunday is that we play again on Tuesday. I'm with you on Walters.

The thing with throwing a staff game on Sunday is that we play again on Tuesday. I'm with you on Walters.
I dunno, maybe Fed then? I don't want to see Garland start anymore tbh, and the young kids Rosario and Mederos hit walls as SP's as well. Serious question if we face a "MUST WIN OR SEASON OVER GAME" and Gino had the balls to start Palmquist, you think he could go 5 innings?

Just a thought

I dunno, maybe Fed then? I don't want to see Garland start anymore tbh, and the young kids Rosario and Mederos hit walls as SP's as well. Serious question if we face a "MUST WIN OR SEASON OVER GAME" and Gino had the balls to start Palmquist, you think he could go 5 innings?

Just a thought
Too outside of the box thinking for old Gino

Advertisement
I would like to see it, go down with your best. I think Palm has more stamina than we think. How would you like to be a fairly high seed in a win or go home game and you see him on the mound to start the game?
In a situation where we win game one and don’t use him... he could start a championship game

Just a thought
With Wanger back this is a possibility but Vagino is afraid of his players so it won't happen.

Advertisement
Back