May 16th &17th

Advertisement
Advertisement
Can someone explain to me the difference between Brevin and Brantley? There about the same size but everything I've read on cis down plays Brantley. Dude seems like a leader an his film he's a bad *** ran a 4.7 like Jordan. Somebody talk to me

1618516396410.png

Can someone explain to me the difference between Brevin and Brantley? There about the same size but everything I've read on cis down plays Brantley. Dude seems like a leader an his film he's a bad *** ran a 4.7 like Jordan. Somebody talk to me
brevin was bigger coming out of hs and played te like a rb.... KB plays like a Te more like than wr if that makes sense lol but brantley is a dog tho

Advertisement
brevin was bigger coming out of hs and played te like a rb.... KB plays like a Te more like than wr if that makes sense lol but brantley is a dog tho
On the verbal side dude seems like a **** of a leader and ya I get it Brevin bein a little bigger an more elusive but I think KB is being over looked because of Arroyo. Brevin was hurt alot KB is a str8 savage. Thank you tho bro I get it now KB is a 6'1 6'2 220 225 TE where Brevin was was 6'2 6'3 240+ that moved like a WR. I'm def high on KB tho he doesn't lack confidence at all and I think that will take him places on the football field!

On the verbal side dude seems like a **** of a leader and ya I get it Brevin bein a little bigger an more elusive but I think KB is being over looked because of Arroyo. Brevin was hurt alot KB is a str8 savage. Thank you tho bro I get it now KB is a 6'1 6'2 220 225 TE where Brevin was was 6'2 6'3 240+ that moved like a WR. I'm def high on KB tho he doesn't lack confidence at all and I think that will take him places on the football field!
def kb imo is the class leader,dude been committed for a while so he's slept on. arroyo has a higher ceiling tho but kb is a true og cane in my book!

Brevin was slightly bigger and much more accomplished as a receiver. You can attribute some of that to context but Brevin is more fluid and elusive. Brantley is a better blocker from what I've seen.

If Brantley pans out he will look more like Herndon than Brevin. Functional and consistent but not as dynamic or aesthetically impressive, even as they are used in a similar capacity.

Arroyo is more like Shockey. Vertical threat with catch radius, runs angry, but rough around the edges for the time being.

Advertisement
def kb imo is the class leader,dude been committed for a while so he's slept on. arroyo has a higher ceiling tho but kb is a true og cane in my book

I agree with that a thousand percent with you on KB could see him being a team captain in a couple years! And Arroyo is going to be special his film is awesome! I think we need to split him an Will out wide alot this year Mis match heaven for us an could mask the lack of size an talent at WR!

Brevin was slightly bigger and much more accomplished as a receiver. You can attribute some of that to context but Brevin is more fluid and elusive. Brantley is a better blocker from what I've seen.

If Brantley pans out he will look more like Herndon than Brevin. Functional and consistent but not as dynamic or aesthetically impressive, even as they are used in a similar capacity.

Arroyo is more like Shockey. Vertical threat with catch radius, runs angry, but rough around the edges for the time being.
I think Brevin had alot better QBs I'm HS to tho and Arroyo seems more like Olsen IMO. I like out TE room tho seems like we have alot of flexibility an there all good at different things actually have some depth there now too.

Advertisement
I really hope Lenny Taylor comes in at svelte 6'4" 290lbs in shape and strong. IMO Jimmy Williams will be a Freshman All American 3 and done. In no way do I see him not getting major time and starting early if not right away.

Advertisement
Back