May 11th Recruiting, Coaches heading out across the country!

Advertisement
Wonder who Diaz is recruiting in Va Beach? I can meet him for some beers in 15 mins! It's 5:00 somewhere.

Wonder who Diaz is recruiting in Va Beach? I can meet him for some beers in 15 mins! It's 5:00 somewhere.
DE Luigi Vilain, DT Gaddy brothers, S Jonathan Sutherland, DT Darnell Ewell, DT Eric Crosby, S Devon Hunter

Kool's probably in Brooklyn for Romello Martin and maybe Isaiah Wlison

Advertisement
Coach Brown is probably on Stephen Carr, will probably see Darnay Holmes and DJ Johnson, Josh Falo, and Joseph Lewis. That's just a few, he'll probably be busy

Last edited:
Hartley and Dugans

Camron Buckley, Brian Polendey, Charleston Rambo, Tyrell Shavers, Brock Wright, Cedrick James. Probably a bunch more

DE Luigi Vilain, DT Gaddy brothers, S Jonathan Sutherland, DT Darnell Ewell, DT Eric Crosby, S Devon Hunter

Let me know what school/schools they attend so I know which games to watch and who to watch out for. Thanks.

Luigi Vilain and Jonathan Sutherland are in Alexandria so they aren't that close to you lol but they're at Episcopal

Darnell Ewell is in Norfolk at lake Taylor

Breyon and his twin Brandon is in VA beach at Bishop Sullivan Catholic

Eric Crosby is also in VA beach at ocean lakes

Devon Hunter is in Chesapeake at Indian River

Last edited:
Advertisement
Last edited:

Zbrod what would I do without you! For real Bro! Anytime I see DT I get excited and you tell me we up there after 4 in one area! So this what real recruiters look like.

Advertisement
Kool's probably in Brooklyn for Romello Martin and maybe Isaiah Wlison

Wilson would be HUGE!

I'll be in Philly and NYC end of the month. Maybe I can invite the NY Boys down for some jet skiing and my world best BBQ. All the mention of DT's has me very excited. Coal shovelers have to be ****ed Golden history. He'd be beating down 2* and 3* doors begging them to play his **** scheme.

Zbrod what would I do without you! For real Bro! Anytime I see DT I get excited and you tell me we up there after 4 in one area! So this what real recruiters look like.

5 actually, I forgot to mention Elijah Conliffe in Hampton. Also we need to put in work for these guys.

I was at Heritage today and saw Brian Van Gorder, Autry Denson and another Notre Dame coach there.

Advertisement
I was at Heritage today and saw Brian Van Gorder, Autry Denson and another Notre Dame coach there.

That's weird, they're not really recruiting anyone there. Would've suspected STA, not AH

As we were pulling into the parking lot, I saw them getting into their cars. The security guard introduced me to BVG. I wouldn't be surprised if they were on their way to other schools here.

Advertisement
Back