Max Johnson 2020 Miami Offered QB.

Golden Era

i mean Richt Era
Is Richt's Nephew. Father is former NFL QB Brad Johnson who played under Richt at FSU. Mother is Richts Sister. BIG personal connection on this offer.

Advertisement
Is Richt's Nephew. Father is former NFL QB Brad Johnson who played under Richt at FSU. Mother is Richts Sister. BIG personal connection on this offer.

I really like the other kids film at qb we offered in that class. Have to check Johnsons out but seems like we have a inroad in this recruitment with richt. Johnson was coached by richt at Fsu so I'm sure he would want his son coached by him too

Personal connection offer but it's in his blood and he can sling it for his age. Good people and will be well coached. Will have to see how he develops the next few years.

Personal connection offer but it's in his blood and he can sling it for his age. Good people and will be well coached. Will have to see how he develops the next few years.

Yeah. In no way did i mean he was offered because of the connection. But i find it hard to watch tape on a 2020 QB this early because they're a fraction of what they will be by their senior year.

Advertisement

Yeah. In no way did i mean he was offered because of the connection. But i find it hard to watch tape on a 2020 QB this early because they're a fraction of what they will be by their senior year.

He's a middle school football player at a moderate sized private Christian school who has yet to play varsity football (and Mark Richt is his uncle), of course it's an offer because of a personal connection. And there is nothing wrong with that, yet. It's too early to even tell but he can sling it for his age.

I don't know why anyone would be bunged up over this. These offers mean nothing. Talk to me when he gets the scholarship papers.

With that name his only career options are professional quarterback and **** star...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back