Maurice Smith offered

Advertisement
Miami couldn't out recruit when butch waa here..lol go look back at Athlons and those old mags from the 90s... ... but go ahead I'm sure your crying will help. Pussies get added to my ignore list.. Thanks goofy
That's what I've been trying to say. We always got out recruited on paper. We just had more determined kids. Chip on their shoulders.

So.....let me get this straight. Miami has a dumpster fire of a season, we offer him late, and he says no thank you.

FSU, has a school bus fire of a season, like atrociously bad. They offer him, and he commits to them.

Am I reading this right?
Who cares, Hes a low 3 star......A dime a dozen, you all got to stop acting like all these recruits are John Hannah.

Advertisement
Once we got good vibes from Clark and got him on campus, we dropped all communication with this kid. He's a solid, undersized player and we got the dude, Clark, with the higher upside. I'll take it.

Once we got good vibes from Clark and got him on campus, we dropped all communication with this kid. He's a solid, undersized player and we got the dude, Clark, with the higher upside. I'll take it.

If so then that's stupidity on the staff's part...I was under the impression Smith was not receptive to UM.

If he was, then you don't offer a Miami central kid, give him about a week window to visit/commit...Then drop him just because another interior lineman commits. Not a Central kid, and now you're letting him continue a pipeline at FSU.

I'm fine with the late offer, but after offering you don't say "no thanks" again and rescind again.

In all fairness I don't know if that's what happened, just going by your scenario.

Advertisement

We could use another interior OL. Maybe they get something from Dykstra in 2019.

So.....let me get this straight. Miami has a dumpster fire of a season, we offer him late, and he says no thank you.

FSU, has a school bus fire of a season, like atrociously bad. They offer him, and he commits to them.

Am I reading this right?

This has more to do with Lockett than anything IMO.

Advertisement
Even more of a reason that he should be upset they didnt offer. Some of these kids just want to troll UM f*ck em

LOL, how true. So it's okay for his former coach to wait a few days before early signing period to offer him, but not okay for his local dream school to offer him in that same time frame? FOH. Waiting for Uncle Luke to start talking about how Richt was late to the game ignoring the sheer stupidity of that claim when the kid flips to FSU.

Advertisement
Back