Maurice Jones Receives Offer

Advertisement
"
Let’s get money"

I think Frierson is really terrific, and very happy for him and his cousin.

But for the love of all that is holy, could he have possibly picked a worse turn of phrase to blast on social media under the UM banner??

Please put the brain in gear, befoe the tweet goes in motion.

:qr12zehp37hu.jpg:
Lol gtfo of here with that man. People say that all the time. Stop trying to connect the dots with that. Congrats to this kid!

Advertisement
"
Let’s get money"

But for the love of all that is holy, could he have possibly picked a worse turn of phrase to blast on social media under the UM banner??

Let’s get this money is not implying cash. It’s a common phrase amongst our community. Chill

"
Let’s get money"

We're going to kill it this year!

My dear fellow, while I appreciate your enthusiasm I must warn you that murder is a serious offense. I would recommend forming a different end goal for success.

I'm going to kick his ***!

A foot to the backside, while embarrassing, will not incapacitate your opponent in a fight.

Advertisement
674D101C-E01B-4A7E-8735-F4F1291662EA.jpeg

"
Let’s get money"

It only feels like an issue to morons that take those quotes literally..... maybe take your own advice about the brain sherlock

Advertisement
We're going to kill it this year!

My dear fellow, while I appreciate your enthusiasm I must warn you that murder is a serious offense. I would recommend forming a different end goal for success.

I'm going to kick his ***!

A foot to the backside, while embarrassing, will not incapacitate your opponent in a fight.
Oh, c'mon...even us old white people know these...but "get money"? We're clueless.

"
Let’s get money"

The only people that think get that bag/money means Boosters buy me a charger is you conspiracy nut jobs.

"
Let’s get money"

Off base here. “Time to eat”, don’t mean it’s time to eat food. “Let’s get money”, don’t mean I’m about to get paid.

It’s expressions.........u know what, go download urban dictionary and familiarize yourself with certain expressions.

Advertisement
Off base here. “Time to eat”, don’t mean it’s time to eat food. “Let’s get money”, don’t mean I’m about to get paid.

It’s expressions.........u know what, go download urban dictionary and familiarize yourself with certain expressions.

the big one is "secure the bag" they all say it.

Advertisement
Back