Maudes: Thread Prefix request

I initially didn't think the JUCO distinction mattered but you can have JUCOs with immediate eligibility and JUCOs eligible in the next cycle, so I agree w/this request.

Updated request for thread prefixes:

1. Visits
  2. 2027
  3. 2028
  4. JUCO 2023
  5. JUCO 2024
  6. JUCO 2025

I'm asking for #6 now cause its seeming like it take a couple years to get thread prefixes added.

Scared Still Waiting GIF by Looney Tunes

You're doing great work, sir. You are really appealing to my OCD with all your organizational categories...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Bump.

28 offers going out and we still don't have 27 prefixes yet

Advertisement
Great work everyone but imo the board is becoming too tough to find threads since every single offer gets own thread. I'm sure I'm in minority but would prefer keeping it to their position thread, class year and once they commit, D$ or Pete starts their thread on them.

Great work everyone but imo the board is becoming too tough to find threads since every single offer gets own thread. I'm sure I'm in minority but would prefer keeping it to their position thread, class year and once they commit, D$ or Pete starts their thread on them.
We only create a tiny fraction of threads compared to the outstanding offers. The general rule is a thread is created if one of the following is true

1. The recruit has an on campus visit (i.e. the recruitment is at least somewhat serious)
  2. The recruit has put UM in their final 5
  3. Some type of UM legacy recruit
  4. The recruit is going to make an imminent decision and UM is a finalist.

We only create a tiny fraction of threads compared to the outstanding offers. The general rule is a thread is created if one of the following is true

1. The recruit has an on campus visit (i.e. the recruitment is at least somewhat serious)
  2. The recruit has put UM in their final 5
  3. Some type of UM legacy recruit
  4. The recruit is going to make an imminent decision and UM is a finalist.
I get & appreciate you but imo just seems an over load of threads.

Miami gets 15-20 visits almost every weekend up to the max amount for recruiting season.

Several offers go out as well.

I initially didn't think the JUCO distinction mattered but you can have JUCOs with immediate eligibility and JUCOs eligible in the next cycle, so I agree w/this request.

1. Visits
  2. 2027
  3. 2028
  4. JUCO 2023
  5. JUCO 2024
  6. JUCO 2025

I'm asking for #6 now cause its seeming like it take a couple years to get thread prefixes added.

Scared Still Waiting GIF by Looney Tunes
Bump. @Andrew , any updates on if/when these prefixes can be added? Its almost 2024 and 2027 offers are becoming more common.

Advertisement
Advertisement

1. Visits
  2. 2027
  3. 2028
  4. JUCO 2023
  5. JUCO 2024
  6. JUCO 2025

Thanks for the prefixes @Andrew . You got all of the prefixes except the first one (visits). Can you please add that. My rationale for this one is for gameday visit threads, you can have kids from 4-5 classes visiting so a class label doesn't apply.

Thanks for the prefixes @Andrew . You got all of the prefixes except the first one (visits). Can you please add that. My rationale for this one is for gameday visit threads, you can have kids from 4-5 classes visiting so a class label doesn't apply.
@Andrew bump. Please add the "Visit" prefix. Thanks.

Advertisement
Back