**Matthew Thomas/Denver Kirkland Live Updates**

I'm covering my desk and computer in Saran Wrap because I just may projectile vomit when I see those 2 doing the chop and see their ****** *** coaches wearing that ****-eating grin.

****, I just puked reading this. I hate recruiting

Advertisement
Ice Harris just gave Ferman an interview and talked about how he had to make players feel comfortable with the schools themselves because coaches may change to different schools.

/I was thinking to myself, god he must have been selling FSU when Coley left.

When Ice was saying he didnt mind Denver and his mom going to meet with coaches this past weekend, Ice could not look directly into the camera... I dont know if I am reading to much into it, but it gave me the impression he is a liar

Ice Harris just gave Ferman an interview and talked about how he had to make players feel comfortable with the schools themselves because coaches may change to different schools.

/I was thinking to myself, god he must have been selling FSU when Coley left.

When Ice was saying he didnt mind Denver and his mom going to meet with coaches this past weekend, Ice could not look directly into the camera... I dont know if I am reading to much into it, but it gave me the impression he is a liar

I dont need an impression to know Lice is a liar. One positive about this whole thing is we got his true feelings about UM out there for future reference

Advertisement
Ice sold them FSU and bashed Miami

Just the way it is guys. Ice hates Golden

THIS IS GOING TO BE WORSE THAN WATCHING YOUR GIRL SUCKING SOME ****** ****

Last edited:
I'm covering my desk and computer in Saran Wrap because I just may projectile vomit when I see those 2 doing the chop and see their ****** *** coaches wearing that ****-eating grin.

48-0 won't have nothing on seeing those 2 in garnet and gold in our own **** back yard. Unreal.

// please God don't let this happen

Advertisement
Advertisement

48-0 won't have nothing on seeing those 2 in garnet and gold in our own **** back yard. Unreal.

// please God don't let this happen

Followed by the tweets from that dip**** Luke

Advertisement
I have a really hard time thinking DK went through all that effort to get the scholly offer back just to turn it down, but it could happen.

Not feeling either, but you never know.
And honestly, if we do, it's a bonus.
If not Mario and James better kick *** is Miami next year.

Advertisement
Back