I made this post a couple of days ago:

The whole, "Matthew Thomas was never considering Miami" is straight bull****

He does things of his own volition that point to the contrary

He doesn't have to throw up 305 on the regular
He doesn't have to throw the U up to plzwork at the UA game
Didn't have to post convo's with Golden and Co. on facebook
Didn't have to roll around with a UM beanie and take a picture with it
Didn't have to be at Cane games rooting for UM
Chad Thomas, who by all accounts is closer to em than anyone, has been saying Miami forever

None of that **** points to, nah I ain't really feelin them. His mamma has made it clear where she wants him regardless of that dumbass interview that Ice Harris did. Mamma rolling around UA Practice with Canes gear on. Mamma telling everybody that she wants him to stay home for the last year. Mamma says she wants to be able to see his games and Matthew has stated that he wants her to see him play and the only time she seen em play in his life, the **** was bawlin his eyes out.

Nah man, I ain't tryna hear that "he wasn't never interested in Miami and we pushed him to consider Miami" bologna. Y'all put him on a flight to Cali when y'all could have had him in Coral Gables so that **** don't fly. We ain't out of this yet. Trust in AG.

Considering all of that, would I be wrong to think that Matthew Thomas is a greater, though more devious and evil troll, than Keith Bryant?

Advertisement
Advertisement
He all U....he wants the challenge and when Kirkland signs tomorrow for Miami...it will due to MTs calls to get make it happen....

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back