Matthew Thomas & Collins Chant Reactions. Collins rushes the

Advertisement
alexander collins ‏@Budda03

That was an AMAZING experience !!! Best parts the chant !! And the court rush!!! I saw die hard fans !! Great experience #TheU

Nole reaction:

Michael Langston ‏@MichaelWarchant
FSU Recruits Alex Collins and Matthew Thomas seen at Miami hoops game. Heard atmosphere was weak. Crowd was small, game was a blowout. Noles come NLOI day. #NoleNation #FearTheSpear

1. No way this guy is being for real
2. If he is being for real that's awesome because that just confirms that all the stuff he pots about fsu getting every sofla kid is bull****

Guys, this is not a real tweet.

Kn[]_[]ckles3o5;1298378 said:
Arkansas fans bragging that Larry The Cable Guy will be at their next home basketball game and they are trying to get Collins to attend.

LOLOLOLOLOLOL. Not to mention Dan Whitney is from Sanford, Fl.

You got this all kinds of wrong. he was born in Pawnee, Nebraska and lives in Lincoln Nebraska now. Not sure why Arky would have him to their game as he is a Huge Husker Honk and annoying as **** on top of that.

This is true I was a aware he was a Nebraska born Husker but, he also has strong ties to Central Florida. You're right he didn't grow up there though and does not live there any more either. He still has love for the area though and donated a lot of money to hospital in Orlando that helped cure his son from a hip problem.

Originally Posted by bbcane

Crown the posters who organized the chants

Dfagundo is responsible for this.

Told y'all they had something ready
Hey guys I'm wherrera8, and DFagundo and I had been planning this for days and we had people initially help us only to back out but we took our signs and began the chants in our section with some of our friends. To be honest, it was awesome being able to get it done. We are really proud of it man because people laughed and we follow recruiting closely and we know we made a difference and to hear all this is awesome, so thank you!

Hey guys I'm wherrera8, and DFagundo and I had been planning this for days and we had people initially help us only to back out but we took our signs and began the chants in our section with some of our friends. To be honest, it was awesome being able to get it done. We are really proud of it man because people laughed and we follow recruiting closely and we know we made a difference and to hear all this is awesome, so thank you!

Yeah and I was a section to your guys right with some of my friends who closely follow it as well, screaming their name as loudly as I could.

Great job, way to get that going. +1

******' storm surge said they had it covered and had chants going......................

Advertisement

From the sounds of it you guys did an awesome job! appreciate the work...

Will +rep when I can

Yeah and I was a section to your guys right with some of my friends who closely follow it as well, screaming their name as loudly as I could.

****in' storm surge said they had it covered and had chants going......................

The irritating part is that storm surge completely sold us out and had ZERO signs when they said they would have at least the "We Want U" signs for all the recruits. On top of that, they didn't start chanting with us in the beginning because apparently they were trying to be cautious in order to not be reprimanded by the Athletics department.

At the end of the day, as long as these guys commit I personally don't care. They can steal all the credit they want, yesterday was still the most amazing day ever.

"You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later."

This is bull****...

Must rep this man.

Advertisement

From the sounds of it you guys did an awesome job! appreciate the work...

Will +rep when I can

i got u

****in' storm surge said they had it covered and had chants going......................

Agreed, me and Soy were screaming our lungs out and letting people know the name to chant. Then a small section of Storm Surge tried to do it too and celebrated like they had started it when they would wave. Ha. Good job starting that up though, I think that leaves a lasting memory with a recruit.

Advertisement
Back