Matt Thomas Chant

Hoosiercane3

Freshman
I think this deserves its own thread. For those going to game tonight, gotta get a Matt Thomas chant going. Show him some love and let him know his home is in the 305.

Advertisement
Myself along with another member on this board (wherrera) have this covered. We have signs made and are in contact with one of the tour guides (yes, she is an attractive white girl) that will be with 6 the entire day today- including at the Duke game.

She's gonna make sure him and Kirk are in their seats for the two times we have our chants planned. Couple other things planned for them as well, but not really sure I can discuss those.

Myself along with another member on this board (wherrera) have this covered. We have signs made and are in contact with one of the tour guides (yes, she is an attractive white girl) that will be with 6 the entire day today- including at the Duke game.

She's gonna make sure him and Kirk are in their seats for the two times we have our chants planned. Couple other things planned for them as well, but not really sure I can discuss those.

Boss

Advertisement

How dedicated is she? Is she giving up the booty meat if need be?

22893d1345837160t-correct-gretsch-bigsby-g5420t-benstillerdoit.jpg

Boss

This. Get...it...done.

Boss

Love this idea, get those boys fired up to be Canes.

Advertisement

How dedicated is she? Is she giving up the booty meat if need be?

I like the way you think.

Classy. We want disciplined talent that doesn't get side tracked by a pretty face (or a nice bum). These kids are going to have plenty if opportunity to get their 18 year old ****s wet, but you gotta make sure you don't lose that 'juice' before practice or a game.

This is as big as a recruiting visit weekend:

We have confirmed the following:

Matthew Thomas
Alex Collins
Stacy Coley
Artie Burns
Jamal Carter
Rashard Robinson

Big night at the Buc in more ways than one.

Gonna be a lot of the big targets there, supposedly. Per Vermin.

Last edited:

Matthew Thomas
Alex Collins
Stacy Coley
Artie Burns
Jamal Carter
Rashard Robinson

Gonna be a lot of the big targets there, supposedly.

Let's spread the love.....remember those guys that HAVE commited.

Advertisement

PICS

PICS

Matthew Thomas
Alex Collins
Stacy Coley
Artie Burns
Jamal Carter
Rashard Robinson

Yes...don't leave out Collins, RR and the committed kids. Get em all!

Advertisement

Matthew Thomas
Alex Collins
Stacy Coley
Artie Burns
Jamal Carter
Rashard Robinson

Yes...don't leave out Collins, RR and the committed kids. Get em all!

The second round of chanting will be the Matthew Thomas chant along with some other all encompassing chants that will be directed not only towards 6, but some of the other recruits as well.

I'm going to try to set up some other signs for all the players attending tonight's game and have them spread throughout the student section in the BUC. I'll keep you all posted on whether this is going down or not- either that or you'll see us on ESPN

**** Yeah

Advertisement
Back