Matt Miller 2018 seven-round mock draft (2/5)

Advertisement
Miller had kaaya going 2nd round and it was after the season when most other people had him 4th round or later.

I think Chad ends up in the 2nd.
RJ in the 3rd
Norton in the 3-5 range
Herndon in the 3-5 injury may set him back later.

No offense to you guys but as a pats fan I lol at the only Cane you take is McDermott! At least I know the afc east is going to stay in our control.

somebody gets a steal in berrios imo

This is also pre-combine. The thing holding his draft stock back is that he's really short - he measured in sub 5'9" (5085 which means 5 feet 8 and 5/8ths inches) a the senior bowl which really is bad.

I think he will kill the shuttle/3cone drill. This will probably be his most important performance (as well at the positional drills to not drop balls) because you can't be short and not quick if you hope to play out of the slot.

I'd bet he gets >37" Vert which would be great for him especially at his height. He'll never be a guy that goes up and makes leaping catches over defenders, but at least this will show teams he's explosive, and not completely limited by his height.

He also needs to stay under 4.55 40 time. He can't be slow basically. If he can run a great 40 time and show teams he can be a vertical threat that would really help his draft stock.

It's not just his height...he's got 28" arms. When you're short, and you got t-Rex arms, teams don't like that. Plus he struggles staying healthy. He should find a role somewhere, but it's gonna be a struggle.

I think you're thinking of AR, BB has been healthy virtually his whole career.

Advertisement
For draft purposes, Berrios needs to kill at the combine, but as far as actual playing career, I'm sure most see him as a wes welker type player. Maybe I'm wrong, but I don't remember Welker being a combine superstar in terms of skillset. He will need to show he has some speed, but he doesn't need to be blazing fast.

Didn't Berrios post a ridiculous sparq score coming out of high school? He should impress at the combine. I think the main thing separating Berrios from Switzer would be production. BB had very little production as a reciever his first three years despite getting plenty of playing time. He did ball out as a senior and he's shown a knack for making the big catch. I think he's inderrated as a punt returner too. Maybe he's not a threat to house one every time but he fields EVERYTHING. You don't have to worry about a short punt that turns into a 60 yarder because the return man let it bounce amd roll.

Lol at all these stupid fools talking about Norton is a 6th or 7th round draft pick... clueless mfkrs

This is just mock draft bs before the real evaluations begin.... Kendrick Norton and RJ McIntosh both getting drafted by the 2nd round and Chad Thomas jumping to the 1st.

Agree 100%

Do you think we'll sign all four prospects from AH tomorrow?

Advertisement

Danny Amendola.. 10 year career and will make about 20 million! Plus he's smart props to his family. I know his mom and dad have to be proud when you children actually make something for themselves...

Lol at all these stupid fools talking about Norton is a 6th or 7th round draft pick... clueless mfkrs

This is just mock draft bs before the real evaluations begin.... Kendrick Norton and RJ McIntosh both getting drafted by the 2nd round and Chad Thomas jumping to the 1st.

The name fits. YOU KRAZY AF

Advertisement

This is also pre-combine. The thing holding his draft stock back is that he's really short - he measured in sub 5'9" (5085 which means 5 feet 8 and 5/8ths inches) a the senior bowl which really is bad.

I think he will kill the shuttle/3cone drill. This will probably be his most important performance (as well at the positional drills to not drop balls) because you can't be short and not quick if you hope to play out of the slot.

I'd bet he gets >37" Vert which would be great for him especially at his height. He'll never be a guy that goes up and makes leaping catches over defenders, but at least this will show teams he's explosive, and not completely limited by his height.

He also needs to stay under 4.55 40 time. He can't be slow basically. If he can run a great 40 time and show teams he can be a vertical threat that would really help his draft stock.

all this .... he'll run 4.5 or better, and show well athletically. his wonderlic, character, and football intelligence tests will be very high.

someone is going to get a really good player.

Advertisement
Back