Matt Merritt?

It does? According to who?
According to him although I realize that the injured player may not be the most objective source of information. Just based on pure gut feeling I would tend to give credence to what Mark says generally speaking. This is because the young man strikes me as a genuine and high character individual who has no reason to either intentionally misleading or to embellish the truth just to placate a fan.

Fletcher told someone Saturday that while he was not sure that he would be ready for the Florida game that he was certain that he would be back this season based on everything he knows. Obviously Mark can't forsee potential setbacks in addition to the fact that no one can accurately predict their own rehabilitation time-line.

However based on his comments I can infer that according to everything he knows about his situation that there has been no talk about him likely missing the season. In addition to that one can also infer from his comments that no one in the team medical staff has precluded the possibility of him returning in time for the season opener at Florida.

Advertisement
I like some of the players that left.

But many were dented cans and some were not at standard. Likely a flush that needed to happen.

Advertisement
Looking Curb Your Enthusiasm GIF

According to him although I realize that the injured player may not be the most objective source of information. Just based on pure gut feeling I would tend to give credence to what Mark says generally speaking. This is because the young man strikes me as a genuine and high character individual who has no reason to either intentionally misleading or to embellish the truth just to placate a fan.

Fletcher told someone Saturday that while he was not sure that he would be ready for the Florida game that he was certain that he would be back this season based on everything he knows. Obviously Mark can't forsee potential setbacks in addition to the fact that no one can accurately predict their own rehabilitation time-line.

However based on his comments I can infer that according to everything he knows about his situation that there has been no talk about him likely missing the season. In addition to that one can also infer from his comments that no one in the team medical staff has precluded the possibility of him returning in time for the season opener at Florida.
Id bet dude is getting a redshirt regardless when he returns.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Jacory Merritt is the interesting Merritt here - and the domino effect.

Flipping from Arizona (frees up more PT for Martinez) and going to Ole Miss (Making Parrish look more & more like a Plan B for them) is interesting.

Seems like we're still in the drivers seat for Martinez and I believe in Mario's ability to close - but that it's an interesting development.

Advertisement
Back