Matt Gulbin

ST26

ST26
Check out this kids highlights. He is a 6'4 Junior from Wilton CT. He plays is a OG/OT. He has offers from Rutgers and Umass. I know he is getting heavily recruited by Michigan State, Duke, Boston College and Penn State. Those schools will most likely offer him at the end of the season.

Advertisement
We need to consider this kid..... A good look

Attachments

• 1B855C52-8DE2-4353-A817-405B1701825D.jpeg
    1B855C52-8DE2-4353-A817-405B1701825D.jpeg
    743.7 KB · Views: 11
We need to consider this kid..... A good look
This kid goes to my high school. Our football team has never had someone this talented before. He is a huge kid and he works him *** of in the weight room.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I would not offer this kid unless he came down to paradise camp and the coaches can evaluate him as he competes against better athletes. His size and length are not the question. The unknown for me is his athleticism and whether he has the quick feet and bend necessary to be successful at the next level against P5 competition.

Check out this kids highlights. He is a 6'4 Junior from Wilton CT. He plays is a OG/OT. He has offers from Rutgers and Umass. I know he is getting heavily recruited by Michigan State, Duke, Boston College and Penn State. Those schools will most likely offer him at the end of the season.

He is a holding machine waiting to happen. The kid needs to camp Miami if he wants an offer but I suspect once he goes up against southern linemen he will get his Panera Lunch taken from him. Fairfield county has put out some linemen recently so there is a history but not from Wilton HS.

Go Canes

Advertisement
Back