Matt Campbell

ST26

ST26
I really want this guy as head. He was the head coach at Toledo for 2011-2015 and he has been the head coach at Iowa state since 2016.

Advertisement
Have we not learned from Golden we are Miami we don’t want or need Toledo/ Iowa State type people. This is the U go big Mario would be a GOD for the U

He’d probably turn it down. Seems like a Midwest type.

It was a few years ago, but I read an article on him about how he initially signed with Pitt out of high school and became quickly disenchanted because he found that college fb wasn't a big deal in Steeltown....on his drive back to Ohio he stopped by Mt Union and fell in love with the tiny campus because area was all about the local football team....perhaps that gives us an idea of what type of program he is looking to jump to next.

It was a few years ago, but I read an article on him about how he initially signed with Pitt out of high school and became quickly disenchanted because he found that college fb wasn't a big deal in Steeltown....on his drive back to Ohio he stopped by Mt Union and fell in love with the tiny campus because area was all about the local football team....perhaps that gives us an idea of what type of program he is looking to jump to next.
Not sure on this dude. I’d offer him the job but I could see him staying at Iowa State. He’s making good money. Zero pressure. He can sit there for as long as he wants making $4M per until his “dream job” comes open.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back