CANE.

WE SKATE.

FAP.

LETS GO CANES!!!!

^ This

205.jpg

Advertisement
Canes Updates ‏@CanesFam_News
Crowd starts chanting.. "Alexxxxx Collinsssssss" he throws up the []_[]!! Looks like he could be committing early? #whynotus #TheU
Retweeted by amanda

Advertisement
Thomas seems like a nole, unfortunately

I think collins has to be jacked about splitting carries with Duke. Could be a lethal offense.

Advertisement
i think thomas is just a quiet kid off the field, doesn't do many interviews, doesn't tweet, hard to get a read on him

however until we lose a kid from BTW that we have gone hard at i gotta think he's gonna be a cane in the end

I think people are reading too much into Thomas's body language. The dude always looks laid back and dour. The next time I see him get excited off the field will be the first time.

Advertisement
We heard the same things about his disposition at the home games this year. Dude is just a chill dude.

Thomas seems like a nole, unfortunately

I think collins has to be jacked about splitting carries with Duke. Could be a lethal offense.

Kid is taking a private OV. WTF are you thinking?

He came in without any distractions to hear what we got to say. He went to USC with a bunch of fruits he doesn't like and never cracked a smirk. He went to BAMA with some top recruits and didn't say ****. For this kid actions speak louder than words and his actions are to show up solo and take it all in without any distractions. Kid is a CANE. He might not be D[]_[]KE like in his trust in the "process" but, he's showin' us love by takin this midweek visit and bein part of tonight's incredible victory.

I think people are reading too much into Thomas's body language. The dude always looks laid back and dour. The next time I see him get excited off the field will be the first time.

It's the "no-sunshine" barometer , they don't know how to gauge it

Advertisement
Back