Matchup of the Week: UM O-line vs. VTech D-line

View as article
Any solid DC will be able to game plan and disrupt our offense. Problem is bud foster is more than solid. It’s gonna be a tough game regardless. But out of the last six games of the season I predicted this one to be the hardest at the beginning of the season. It’s hard to picture us getting a win

Advertisement
Any solid DC will be able to game plan and disrupt our offense. Problem is bud foster is more than solid. It’s gonna be a tough game regardless. But out of the last six games of the season I predicted this one to be the hardest at the beginning of the season. It’s hard to picture us getting a win
Miami scores 45 Va Tech 17

Our O is so poorly designed it just doesn’t matter how bad the team we play is. They rank 105? We will make them look 100 spots better.

noun
noun: slurry; plural noun: slurries
  1. a semiliquid mixture, typically of fine particles of manure, cement, or coal suspended in water.

My guess is @Cory Grimes meant to use the word "Flurry." The "f" and the "s" are close enough on the keyboard to look the other way on this one, lol.

But my question is, who is scoring the defensive touchdown to get us to 28 points?

Our oline has been making every below avg-avg d lines look like clemson.... Don't see any change this week... Unless vtech is just putrid

Advertisement
Our oline has been making every below avg-avg d lines look like clemson.... Don't see any change this week... Unless vtech is just putrid

I can see the promo now:
Weakness against weakness. Match-up of bottom-dwellers. Which unit sucks slightly less? Find out this Saturday at 3:30pm!

Advertisement
Back