Matchup of the Week: Perry vs. The Pressure

View as article
Advertisement
there is absolutely no reason to start rosier, none. Perry needs to feel what its like to start a game, and this is a perfect one, the powder blue ferries as stated above. He needs to have a lick put on him just to let him know its real, i think after that he will play lights out, lets just hope richt dont take his foot off the gas, rather just keep subbing in the young guys and let them play WFO, thats what Jimmy used to do. I think he learned his lesson v the Terps, he never did that again, instead just went to 2nd and 3rd deep

Perry vs. The Pressure
Pressure is a privilege.

Hot ****, man! Y'all see this? This guy is pretty **** good at what he does.

latest

CMR will throw a " knuckle ball " to night at that Carolina Blue head coach ( He's looking for a fastball in Perry. ). So I figure Rosier will start and play for two series or perhaps three series. Then the kid will play the rest of the game.

No chance, CMR knows how loud the boos would be.

Advertisement
I said it earlier this week, but Perry’s going to have to prove that he can make quick decisions under pressure, and that starts tonight. He showed us that he has the physical ability; now he’s going to have to prove that he can make good throws into smaller windows with less time and on a bigger stage.

THe top QBs have one thing that the inferior ones don’t—the ability to process a ton of information rapidly under pressure. Most remotely capable QBs at UM can rip up teams like SSU and FIU.

I said it earlier this week, but Perry’s going to have to prove that he can make quick decisions under pressure, and that starts tonight. He showed us that he has the physical ability; now he’s going to have to prove that he can make good throws into smaller windows with less time and on a bigger stage.

THe top QBs have one thing that the inferior ones don’t—the ability to process a ton of information rapidly under pressure. Most remotely capable QBs at UM can rip up teams like SSU and FIU.

He's either a gamer or he's not. We find out with 98% certainty in the next two weeks.

We all want the new shiny QB and I think we get him, but maybe not at the start. OPs first paragraph actual tells why. Pressure. Mark might want to see if last weeks game gets Rosier to start games better. This is all the footbball he has left and just might want to fight for his job. Perry still get in either way.

Richt should scheme up some quick throws early with play-action rollouts to negate pressure and move the pocket for easy completions. Key will be to stay out of 3rd & long by not wasting snaps and getting 3-4 yards per play. Look out for a misdirection/trick play to get the team going and for receivers to break deep when Perry scrambles.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back