Mastro out

Advertisement
i seent it GIF

https://www.canesinsight.com/threads/some-names-to-watch-before-it’s-deleted.174841/post-5660124

Advertisement
Advertisement
Right - and I now see it was discussed in both - but unless you click on the threads and scroll through, you wouldn’t know.

This is fairly big news that I’m sure some people have missed.
Not everyone reads every post of every thread. Totally appropriate for this to have its own thread.

If 100 though, I thought this was going to be news of a more “personal“ nature when seeing the headline and thread sponsor.

Advertisement
Not everyone reads every post of every thread. Totally appropriate for this to have its own thread.

If 100 though, I thought this was going to be news of a more “personal“ nature when seeing the headline and thread sponsor.

I'm in agreement 100 percent with this post.

The coaching search and info thread is 99 percent full of garbage you'd have to sift through to find even a shred of information. Par for the course here and I wish there was a mod locked thread with actual coaching info that's verified and on topic.

I'm in agreement 100 percent with this post.

The coaching search and info thread is 99 percent full of garbage you'd have to sift through to find even a shred of information. Par for the course here and I wish there was a mod locked thread with actual coaching info that's verified and on topic.
@RVACane

Advertisement

Mmmmmm….. I don’t know. This is the argument against mega threads- you can’t easily find who you are interested in. On the other hand- too many threads are an issue. This is related to us but he’s not coming to Miami so there’s that strike too.

@JD08 , should I add this to the agenda for your next Maude round table?

Mmmmmm….. I don’t know. This is the argument against mega threads- you can’t easily find who you are interested in. On the other hand- too many threads are an issue. This is related to us but he’s not coming to Miami so there’s that strike too.

@JD08 , should I add this to the agenda for your next Maude round table?
That's why I stickied Leeds' thread.

Advertisement
Back