Mascot Hall of Fame

• Thread starter Deleted member 23667
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23667

I just learned (A) there's a Mascot Hall of Fame (https://mascothalloffame.com/mascots/current-mascot-inductees/) and (B) Sebastian is not in it! This is a travesty! Sebastian's legendary antics in the 80s alone should earn him a nod! What other mascot has a r̶a̶p̶ ̶̶̶̶s̶h̶e̶e̶t̶ highlight reel like the following?!?? And what other mascot smokes a pipe at a school with a legendary coach who also smoked a pipe?!??

What are your favorite Sebastian memories?

GO CANES!!!

sebastianarrested_display_image.0.jpg

ibisfatigues.jpg
EFDCC6D2-BAC1-46DC-981D-BC4BA13BE49D.jpeg
DN1mCrWUEAAassf.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Cause it's Miami. They hate us. They hate Sebastian.

They want midwest traditional mascots. Like all the love for Lou Holtz Fighting Irish back in the '80's and '90's. If not midwest, they want SEC.

Anything but the U, anything not with our swag.

We have the only mascot who did jail time....at least I assume he did some time when he was arrested for stopping fires. (Most places you get arrested for starting fires, he stopped a fire and gets arrested in Tallahassee. Imagine that.) I'm too old to remember if he did time, really. I assume he did. Look, they sent the whole Tallahassee PD swat team to take him down. See the picture?

Besides, how many mascots carry assault weapons. In the second picture from the top, he's carry his AR-15. Every body knows (except Nany Pelosi and the women on the view and Joe Biden, or whoever it is that is his real ventriloquist, either Ron Klain or Susan Rice, that AR-15 is no assault weapon, it is just like any hunting rifle). You think the staid and pompous asses who run the mascot (or any other) HOF want to induct a bird who carries what they think is a dangerous weapon openly?

Mascots have 2A rights, too.

So he gets into trouble for putting out a dangerous fire in Tallahassee, and he burns a mini-wagon in Miami. All they remember is he's a bird arsonist. They forget his good deed in Tallahassee. To the people in Oklahoma, his burning the weenie Sooner wagon is akin to Antifa burning cop cars in Portland.

Everybody hates us, everybody hates our mascot.

I don't ******* care.

They want midwest traditional mascots. Like all the love for Lou Holtz Fighting Irish back in the '80's and '90's. If not midwest, they want SEC.

We have the only mascot who did jail time....at least I assume he did some time when he was arrested for stopping fires. (Most places you get arrested for starting fires, he stopped a fire and gets arrested in Tallahassee. Imagine that.) I'm too old to remember if he did time, really. I assume he did. Look, they sent the whole Tallahassee PD swat team to take him down. See the picture?

Besides, how many mascots carry assault weapons. In the second picture from the top, he's carry his AR-15. Every body knows (except Nany Pelosi and the women on the view and Joe Biden, or whoever it is that is his real ventriloquist, either Ron Klain or Susan Rice, that AR-15 is no assault weapon, it is just like any hunting rifle). You think the staid and pompous asses who run the mascot (or any other) HOF want to induct a bird who carries what they think is a dangerous weapon openly?

So he gets into trouble for putting out a dangerous fire in Tallahassee, and he burns a mini-wagon in Miami. All they remember is he's a bird arsonist. They forget his good deed in Tallahassee. To the people in Oklahoma, his burning the weenie Sooner wagon is akin to Antifa burning cop cars in Portland.

I don't ******* care.
Great post my friend! Im over here chuckling! 😂😂😂

This one will ALWAYS be my favorite

What on earth could possibly have been done by a mascot on the field......that would require this extreme a response??

Whatever Sebastian did....I know it was hilarious to Miami fans....and made "them" scream and cry like 4 year old girls

MY MAN!!!!:rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg:~

1618440694962.png

Last edited:
Advertisement
This one will ALWAYS be my favorite

What on earth could possibly have been done by a mascot on the field......that would require this extreme a response??

Whatever Sebastian did....I know it was hilarious to Miami fans....and made "them" cry like 4 year old girls

MY MAN!!!!:rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg:~

View attachment 145641
He had a fire extinguisher and was going to put out Chief Osceola's flaming spear in the middle of Doak.

It’s a fan vote and Sebastian has been on the ballot. Not enough Miami fans that care enough to vote. I remember voting for him years ago but didn’t even realize it was still a thing.

Advertisement

I don't ******* care.
This was well done.

Advertisement
LMFAO at everyone who thinks the college football establishment tolerates anything Miami.

Did you hear that Willis McGahee didn't win the Heisman despite posting a TOP 3 ALL-TIME SEASON at RB?

It’s a fan vote and Sebastian has been on the ballot. Not enough Miami fans that care enough to vote. I remember voting for him years ago but didn’t even realize it was still a thing.

Do you happen to know when the fan vote is held?

Before Sebastian......the mascot's major role is to excite his team's fans.

Sebastian expanded that role and went "Where NO mascot has gone before" by fearlessly attacking & insulting our opponents mascots and their fans whether he was at home or away

No other mascot has a longer sheet or arrest record

Those two feats alone should've gained him entry into the HOF

I just learned (A) there's a Mascot Hall of Fame (https://mascothalloffame.com/mascots/current-mascot-inductees/) and (B) Sebastian is not in it! This is a travesty! Sebastian's legendary antics in the 80s alone should earn him a nod! What other mascot has a r̶a̶p̶ ̶̶̶̶s̶h̶e̶e̶t̶ highlight reel like the following?!?? And what other mascot smokes a pipe at a school with a legendary coach who also smoked a pipe?!??

What are your favorite Sebastian memories?

GO CANES!!!

View attachment 145625

View attachment 145626View attachment 145627View attachment 145628
Fire extinguisher vs FSU spear perhaps most legendary moment in all CFB mascot lore.

FUN FACT: I believe Aubie [Auburn's Tiger] has most mascot "national championships". Absolutely rigged tragedy considering the great entertaining moments Sebastian has brought through the years.

Advertisement
Back