Maryland sucks

I know they did good to tie it up, but again they find a way to lose. What a bad team we have this year.

Advertisement
Golden showers you're a freaking idiot. This a transition season. Where were you last year? The school wants to excel in all sports.

Advertisement
It going to be these type of games all year. I just dont want to finish last in conference and then we make a charge next year.

Advertisement
Another "moral" victory. **** proud of our resolve, could've gone in the tank at the end but they found a way to have a shot at the end. Bottom line our D especially in the 2H was fuggin atrocious! Too many guys open for 3 in the corners, too many times MD drove the lane with little resistance. Kirk has played like Charmin the past 3-4 games and I fail to understand why? Garrius plays like a rookie. Loved Manu's aggressiveness but it also made him a bit sloppy with the ball at times. Brown has been a pleasant surprise lately. remaining 11 games are all opponents that we could just as easily beat as lose to, bottom line we need to be at least .500 to get a shot at an NIT bid and its anyone's guess if we can get there.

Maybe our D was atrocious at the end because we had a 6 man rotation. Kind of hard to say defense when you can't feel your legs.

Maybe our D was atrocious at the end because we had a 6 man rotation. Kind of hard to say defense when you can't feel your legs.

True, was hoping Swoope would have stepped up more. No Kelly likely hurt us more than we know. that aside we gave up a ton of open shots all game.

The worst 3 point defense ever. Whe NEVER get a hand in the shooter's face.

It's hard when you can't score or rebound in crunch time. Next year will be better.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back