Maryland sucks

Advertisement
Anybody got a live stream that's not espn3? I'm not on one of their providers...

Aren't you a student at Bama? I thought all college campuses got it. Or do you live off campus?

Aren't you a student at Bama? I thought all college campuses got it. Or do you live off campus?

Yeah I live on campus but I have no idea what service the internet here is. I don't use it it's so bad. Lol. They didn't tell us anything about watching espn3 and I can't find anything helpful online...

Advertisement

Yeah I live on campus but I have no idea what service the internet here is. I don't use it it's so bad. Lol. They didn't tell us anything about watching espn3 and I can't find anything helpful online...

If you go to ESPN 3, it won't just start playing for you?

Never thought I'd see a bad defensive play coming off a timeout from a Larranaga team.. Should pull this one out. Guards need to keep shooting well.

If you go to ESPN 3, it won't just start playing for you?

Got it now. Thanks. Lol. Had to actually use the University wifi (which is absolutely terrible. Hardly ever works) and it started up.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
This season is just one heartbreak after another... Can't be healthy to keep watching. Gotta do it anyway....

Advertisement
Back