Maryland Commit Hyppolite Talks Recruitment, Official Visits

View as article
Advertisement
Hickson is the area recruiter being a Broward native & Dillard alumni.

He knows coach Senatus & the rest of the staff at McArthur well.

Hickson is the BROWARD guy....its even better than Hickson and the close guy for Hyppolite are both Dillard alums.

In the Spring ..Baker came out to the school as well.

Keep chugging away in his recruitment. Maryland actually did a great job with him...sort of did like how we did with Flagg in Texas. I'm telling you if we get him this LB group will be solidified....he isnt redshirting wherever he goes. Kid is THE GOODS!.

We don't need Maryland's recruits or commitments our bar is so much higher.

GOCANES
Sorry but I disagree. If you can poach a talent like this you do it. Kid is 220lbs running a 4.5 forty and plays a position we are in big need of. We need all the stud lbers we can get so I'm not turning my nose up at anyone recruit who is willing to hear what were selling. Same thing I would say if this was a stud o-line man. Do what ever it takes but let's stock the cabinets.

Advertisement
Sorry but I disagree. If you can poach a talent like this you do it. Kid is 220lbs running a 4.5 forty and plays a position we are in big need of. We need all the stud lbers we can get so I'm not turning my nose up at anyone recruit who is willing to hear what were selling. Same thing I would say if this was a stud o-line man. Do what ever it takes but let's stock the cabinets.

Like The Playmaker said and I concur and he tells the recruits this:

What does a Maryland type school have that Miami doesn't make a list and compare you can't think only 4 years you must think 40 again what do they have that an International hub of the world in Miami , Ft Lauderdale and WPB doesn't have an provide after football there is no choice but THE U.

So for a player of his awesome talent where do you think it would shine more at and who in there right mind would and could say to a young kid hmmmm no MARYLAND brings more opportunity then Miami ant the city.

So like Jimmy Johnson would tell recruits you either play for Miami or you get beat by Miami TNM mindset , so if this kid wants Maryland and wants to keep letting us know this ans his parents can't see the EPIC opportunity being offered then SO BE IT....GIVE THEM WHAT THEY WANT AND STOP CRAMMING .

Like other kids saying they bleed orange and green as they decommitt and turn there back and still say it.......I have no patience for these people.

Sorry Brother but this is my mindset Canes don't do these things or put up with it either.

This concludes my VENTING now back to your regular scheduled programming :)

GOCANES

Thats cool he runs a 4.5 and has the size.

But can he make plays, is he a high tackle guy?

Hickson is the BROWARD guy....its even better than Hickson and the close guy for Hyppolite are both Dillard alums.

In the Spring ..Baker came out to the school as well.

Keep chugging away in his recruitment. Maryland actually did a great job with him...sort of did like how we did with Flagg in Texas. I'm telling you if we get him this LB group will be solidified....he isnt redshirting wherever he goes. Kid is THE GOODS!.

Geta, how are Hickson and Patke on the trail? To me, coaches like Field, Stroud, Baker, Stubblefield, ... even Rumph and Banda ... have been much more visible than these guys.

Advertisement
Like The Playmaker said and I concur and he tells the recruits this:

What does a Maryland type school have that Miami doesn't make a list and compare you can't think only 4 years you must think 40 again what do they have that an International hub of the world in Miami , Ft Lauderdale and WPB doesn't have an provide after football there is no choice but THE U.

So for a player of his awesome talent where do you think it would shine more at and who in there right mind would and could say to a young kid hmmmm no MARYLAND brings more opportunity then Miami ant the city.

So like Jimmy Johnson would tell recruits you either play for Miami or you get beat by Miami TNM mindset , so if this kid wants Maryland and wants to keep letting us know this ans his parents can't see the EPIC opportunity being offered then SO BE IT....GIVE THEM WHAT THEY WANT AND STOP CRAMMING .

Like other kids saying they bleed orange and green as they decommitt and turn there back and still say it.......I have no patience for these people.

Sorry Brother but this is my mindset Canes don't do these things or put up with it either.

This concludes my VENTING now back to your regular scheduled programming :)

GOCANES
I would love to have this kid; but I don't think that he has shown any inclination that he is even interested in coming here. My take is that actions are louder than words...

Was at the Bethune game yesterday on an UV.

Not that it's a big deal, just gotta keep chipping away.

We should be guaranteeing him starter snaps with Brooks & Huff in the LB Corps next year as a our main recruiting pitch.

Advertisement
Plus add in Tirek Austin-Cave & that's 4 young LB's all with very good speed & tackling ability.

We really need to do everything we can to flip this kid from Maryland, need to pay them back for McFarland.
Yep in my opinion the linebackers we are bringing in can be way better than our current ones. Athletically the only guy close is mccloud. Brooks flashed yesterday too. Really excited about how the staff is picking players. Athletic up front and cerebral in the back end

Advertisement
Yep in my opinion the linebackers we are bringing in can be way better than our current ones. Athletically the only guy close is mccloud. Brooks flashed yesterday too. Really excited about how the staff is picking players. Athletic up front and cerebral in the back end

Our lack of speed is so apparent at the position. Brooks looked good. I wish they’d give McCloud more burn, especially on passing downs. Shaq just can’t keep up in space.

Our lack of speed is so apparent at the position. Brooks looked good. I wish they’d give McCloud more burn, especially on passing downs. Shaq just can’t keep up in space.
I think they dont trust mccloud for some reason. Shaq knows the playbook inside out and backwards and pinkney has great get off and instincts. For some reason mccloud has never got anywhere near the playing time the other 2. The kids we are getting now to me are kids who display good to above average instinct but really athletic. Which is a great thing because once the players are taught what to do there athleticism will make plays

I think they dont trust mccloud for some reason. Shaq knows the playbook inside out and backwards and pinkney has great get off and instincts. For some reason mccloud has never got anywhere near the playing time the other 2. The kids we are getting now to me are kids who display good to above average instinct but really athletic. Which is a great thing because once the players are taught what to do there athleticism will make plays

Agree wholeheartedly. Clearly there is something McCloud is not fully grasping. By the same stolen, it is great that shaq knows the playbook inside and out but at a certain point it doesn’t do a whole lot of good if you can’t make the play. With that said, we need that veteran presence to help communication without JJ and Redwine.

Agree wholeheartedly. Clearly there is something McCloud is not fully grasping. By the same stolen, it is great that shaq knows the playbook inside and out but at a certain point it doesn’t do a whole lot of good if you can’t make the play. With that said, we need that veteran presence to help communication without JJ and Redwine.
I agree whole heartedly the thing u can say about any great team is that there are usually 2 leaders 1 on each side of the ball and I think we dont have that on defense shaq isnt a vocal guy he kind of was just said to be the leader by the media and fans. Once miami gets a true leader on both sides thing will really take off

Advertisement
Back