Martell??

None of these predictions or calls were impressive or anything more than educated guesses. We all saw smoke with each of these transfers and this account wasn't the first to break it.

Don't fall for this re-hash of a Dan Sileo JR schtick.

Advertisement
Haha no. Like u said. Fake insider season.

I thought you might be playing. But it’s amazing how that guy kept up a fake shtick for years, he had thousands and thousands of people eating out of his hand. He really wanted people to believe that he had inside sources. He was a government worker living in Washington DC with no real contacts inside the program but lots of free time to do Internet searches. What a clown show.

Advertisement
None of these predictions or calls were impressive or anything more than educated guesses. We all saw smoke with each of these transfers and this account wasn't the first to break it.

Don't fall for this re-hash of a Dan Sileo JR schtick.

Uhh idk about that

Advertisement
Robert Knowles has a higher likelihood of winning the Heisman than Martell has of starting August 31. You honestly think the NCAA gives a **** about perception? They aren’t doing any favors for the University of Miami.
Agree... NCAA has a hard on for us

Advertisement
Fake insider
TautSomeBurro-size_restricted.gif

Advertisement
I thought you might be playing. But it’s amazing how that guy kept up a fake shtick for years, he had thousands and thousands of people eating out of his hand. He really wanted people to believe that he had inside sources. He was a government worker living in Washington DC with no real contacts inside the program but lots of free time to do Internet searches. What a clown show.
That was just after I started following recruiting too. I started following more about a year before papa cane and during the Dannyboy years. My recruiting interest peaked during those years. It has gone down slightly since but for obvious reasons. I was really focused when we got Duke. Rightfully so.

DBC: Brigham Young Episcopal has no football team and the school doesn't exist. I checked.

Canecastic: Danny, you might want to check the other Internet. Miami and BYE just inked a 2 year deal.

DBC:No it didn't because Brigham Young Episcopal A) doesn't exist, and B) they don't have a football team. Also, C) BYE means we're off and don't play.

Canecastic:Wrong again.

"We're off and don't play" would be indicated by WOADP.

BYE is different. Very different. We played Brigham Young Episcopal but for some reason, no score was reported. Any reason why Danny?

154a540.jpg

6ntjc2.jpg

Advertisement
Back