MARTELL TO MIAMI

Advertisement
Celebration time! Let's f***ing go!

BriskPerfumedAmazonparrot.gif

SlowPoshHapuka.gif

NiceFabulousGreatwhiteshark.gif
I approve of this message

No, as of now according to multiple beat writers. Miami’s administration is said to be working on waivers but it could be denied by the NCAA. Some say he his set to graduate in the spring but I’m skeptical until I hear from the University on this one.

Actually, I've thought about it because most of the good gaytor tears are in VIP now and we need screenshots in Tears but I already have an addiction issue with this board. If I can see all of their threads I wont get any work done.
:zczkqmritjdsoaq.jpg::zczkqmritjdsoaq.jpg::zczkqmritjdsoaq.jpg: I see your point. That could definitely be worth the $9ish a month!!

Advertisement
Sorry you're ***.
It’s not that it’s not pleasing to eye..it’s the fact that some of y’all are screen shotting pics of REAL ppl, mostly attractive women and plastering it on a message board. Like I said, my 1st reaction was ****, I’d eat that *** until I realized it’s actually this kids sister and some individuals went on Twitter, through his followers to find it. It’s ****ed up

Advertisement
It’s not that it’s not pleasing to eye..it’s the fact that some of y’all are screen shotting pics of REAL ppl, mostly attractive women and plastering it on a message board. Like I said, my 1st reaction was ****, I’d eat that *** until I realized it’s actually this kids sister and some individuals went on Twitter, through his followers to find it. It’s ****ed up
She WANTS to be seen. Her posts are public.

Relax, CaptainSaveAHoe.

She WANTS to be seen. Her posts are public.

Relax, CaptainSaveAHoe.
She wants to be seen..BY HER FOLLOWERS ON THE APPS YOU SCREENSHOTTED IT OFF!! Lmao bruh you the type to go to the club and be all on the bottle servers...Jonah hill *** lol

Attachments

• 4765BEF8-D27B-44E6-82A7-750591F98614.gif
    4765BEF8-D27B-44E6-82A7-750591F98614.gif
    476.8 KB · Views: 3
Glad to get another Bishop Gorman player. Need to recruit the **** out of the west coast as well. Manny should be all over that St. John Bosco 2020 QB. Arguably the top QB in the country.

Advertisement
She wants to be seen..BY HER FOLLOWERS ON THE APPS YOU SCREENSHOTTED IT OFF!! Lmao bruh you the type to go to the club and be all on the bottle servers...Jonah hill *** lol

It's not a screen shot you ******' ******. I don't follow anything of hers. It's a direct link.

Kill yourself.

Advertisement
No, as of now according to multiple beat writers. Miami’s administration is said to be working on waivers but it could be denied by the NCAA. Some say he his set to graduate in the spring but I’m skeptical until I hear from the University on this one.

If I’ve learned something is bear writers habe been wrong as much as us lately.
More than likely We will find out today his status.

Advertisement
Back