Martell approved?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Don’t get me wrong… I’m mostly joking with you guys.

But it is annoying to read a bunch of unrelated commentary about a very very very important topic that can change our season this year
You sound mad friend. Here, let me get you a number to a shrink. I assume you're in gainesville:

(352) 331-5100

Great reviews on the Googles.

Let's not assume each of the transfers brought here via the portal will start right away.

These players were brought here to compete and their presence will elevate the play of the incumbents.

Advertisement
So basically we had fake insiders here claiming they had confirmation his waiver was granted; fake insiders claiming they had confirmation his waiver was denied; and even someone creating fake tweets from ESPN re the announcement?
Sounds about right. Plenty of lonely young guys that had mothers who took them off their nourishing ******* too early. Results were that it caused them to strive for acceptance and recognition. Thus they attempt to be insiders with information and if their information, “guesses”, turn out correct they will receive recognition from other posters.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Congratulations, you figured out the obvious part of the post. Pretty sure most people get the “pin it“ part, it’s the rest that is a mystery. Unless you want to grace us with your correct interpretation.

Oh yeah, you're still mad.

Cultivate your own sources.

And let me know when you find that post where I claimed to be a Golden Cane.

Advertisement
Sounds about right. Plenty of lonely young guys that had mothers who took them off their nourishing ******* too early. Results were that it caused them the strive for acceptance and recognition. Thus they attempt to be insiders with information and if their information, “guesses”, turn out correct they will receive recognition from other posters.
First decent post I’ve read from you in quite a while

Ohio State has notified the NCAA that they fully support Martell being immediately eligible to play at Miami. They don't think he should have to sit out a year. Therefore, there is strong sentiment that the NCAA will allow Tate to play this coming season. Now whether he wins the starting job is a whole different matter. He'll be given every opportunity to do so, but if he doesn't come down here with the right mind set and continues his partying ways don't be surprised to see Jarren Williams take the helm.

Advertisement
Ohio State has notified the NCAA that they fully support Martell being immediately eligible to play at Miami. They don't think he should have to sit out a year. Therefore, there is strong sentiment that the NCAA will allow Tate to play this coming season. Now whether he wins the starting job is a whole different matter. He'll be given every opportunity to do so, but if he doesn't come down here with the right mind set and continues his partying ways don't be surprised to see Jarren Williams take the helm.

All kinds of goodies in this post.

Why would OSU throw themselves under the bus? Not doubting just curious.

This is the first I have heard of him being a party guy. Is this a known fact?

Don’t get me wrong… I’m mostly joking with you guys.

But it is annoying to read a bunch of unrelated commentary about a very very very important topic that can change our season this year

Miami boards are no place for the thin skinned or weak! You'll get eaten alive. This is probably the toughest football site in the country, they'll take your lunch, abuse you and laugh about it. It's also the funniest site on the net at the same time.

Partying ways? I don't think that's been brought up once here. Where did you hear this?

All kinds of goodies in this post.

Why would OSU throw themselves under the bus? Not doubting just curious.

This is the first I have heard of him being a party guy. Is this a known fact?
Applications for immediate eligibility being granted is contingent on the school they transferred from not contesting it. If what that poster says is true, it's great news.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back