2025 Marshall Pritchett 3* TE from Rabun Gap, GA

Advertisement
Kid plays at a very small private school level in GA. Not even part of GHSA. Gonna need to camp to get better evals.

Kid plays at a very small private school level in GA. Not even part of GHSA. Gonna need to camp to get better evals.
This is true when it comes to seeing how he plays vs. better competition.... but being 6'5", having good hands, and that catch radius will travel across any level .

Advertisement
Can we get high school videographers zoom lenses? They film these things from miles away...what is this a film for ants?
What Is That GIF by PermissionIO

This is true when it comes to seeing how he plays vs. better competition.... but being 6'5", having good hands, and that catch radius will travel across any level .

I agree that the tools he has to work w/ that you mention are a very good start. Would like to see how he does against similar talent. Our staff is doing a good job of identifying players like this one. Worth seeing where it goes.

Advertisement
Bummer! Well if he has an offer from there, it's gonna be tough to beat. But you can't win, if you don't try.
According to his 247 profile neither Notre Dame or us have offered him. Still early though and he’s done well at ND camps so it’s likely he’ll pick one up before the start of his senior season.

Advertisement
Wasn't in the bank near term watch list and committing March 23. Not a good sign.
Feel like I’ve seen more mentions of some of the other tight end targets so I figured he wasn’t heading this way, but I’ve been more locked in on hoops so didn’t know if I missed something

plus, he never booked an OV. I think our hat will be on the table for show.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back