Marshall Few named to All-Decade football team

rok

Great Poster
Advertisement
If nothing else, he will be a "successful in life" Cane Grad, which is a good thing. But sometimes guys like him flourish in a new system. For all the love of a 60 yd TD pass, CFB and NFL games are won on converting 3rd and 6. He will be given the opportunity to be that guy. Both options are wins for the U and Mr. Few.

He'll have a dozen opportunities to highlight his abilities coming up shortly.

had the good fortune of having him in my class for a semester. not sure if he still is because he was put on scholarship, but he was in the rotc program on top of being a walk-on. bright kid with a great future ahead of him. i actually had no idea that he was a solid hs player.

Advertisement
Good for him. It’s an asset to have a HS all decade player on the Canes to practice against our starters, should make them better players.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I still wonder why he came here. He would prob have crazy good numbers at a school like TTU or Toledo or something like that
According to his 247 profile he didnt have any offers? You'd think he had that production to warrant a scholly somewhere out of HS.

Advertisement
I still wonder why he came here. He would prob have crazy good numbers at a school like TTU or Toledo or something like that

he's a very realistic and grounded person. i'm sure he realized fairly early that his football career would never go past college, and the strength of the degree and being close to home were more important.

Feels like this name has been around for years. Any chance he can become the next special teams ace ala jimmy murphy?

Saw him on campus a lot either doing football-related activities by Hecht or his ROTC responsibilities, kid works hard as fūck. He deserves everything good that comes to him.

Advertisement
Back